007

F/n= Fake Name

F/n= Fake Name

Xie Lian was startled to see the young kid help him carry his big bag of scraps with a calm and happy mannner. He couldn't help to feel guilty. A kid helping a adult with a heavy bag.

"F/n give me the bag. I don't want you to carry a heavy bag-" Xie Lian tried to say but F/n was already steps away from him.

San Lang sighed, "He likes helping people especially people who he takes a liking to."

"Really...?"

Xie Lian was about to go and follow F/n but he remembered about the old cart driver. He double tapped him to consciousness

The man got up panicking.

"Do not tell anyone what happened tonight." said Xie Lian.

Then the ox cart driver drove away with his cart. What a frightening night it was for him. But good thing he didn't witness when the ghost and ghouls were exterminated.

"Are you guys coming?" asked F/n who was already at the front of the shrine.

Xie Lian and San Lang started to walk to F/n. F/n waited patiently for Xie Lian since he was polite to not enter to the shrine without permission.

"Please come in." said Xie Lian as he welcome them inside.

F/n set Xie Lians bag near the doorway. He looked inside and felt more at comfortable than a shiny palace he used to be in. He hated being at a palaces where so many rules were to be followed.

"Sorry about this place. I still haven't been able to repair this place."

"It's fine gege." said F/n smiling.

"It's alright." said San Lang smiling too.

"I like this place. Makes me feel comfortable."

Woah. Xie Lian did not expect to hear that. He's always the one saying 'It's okay or it's alright' but he did not expect to hear those words to be spoken back to him.

The place had only a long rectangular offering table, wooden stool, a praying mat, and a donation box.

When Xie Lian goes to sleep F/n will probably put at least 1,000,000 gold coins. He has a lot he doesn't use.