He softly touched the yellow petals with his right hand, slowly examining the petals one by one. He turned around towards the window, expecting to see the outside world but what he saw shocked him to the core. Vines was covering the whole wall, except the windows which let some light shines inside his room. He looked closely at the vines, seeing some red roses on the vines. And the vines seems to be breathing, moving up and down as if they have their own heartbeat.

He looked behind him at the door before looking back at vines, watching with awe as the vines slowly disappear into the wall until there's nothing except the flowers Victor brought for him.

He jumped when a knock on the door, he turned around and saw Reed, his sister and his... half naked twin brother. He really should stop being surprised by Johnny. He walked towards the trio, following after them with no question asked. Well, maybe one. "What's going on?" He asked as Johnny's matched his footsteps pace.

"We have powers." Johnny said with excitement in his tone, face showing a big smile. "Look at this." He said as he held his hand up and snapped his fingers.

Jackie eyes widened when he saw a candle like fire on his finger. He watch Johnny snapped his fingers again making the fire disappear. "What the..."

"Cool right." Johnny said, letting out a small laugh.

Jackie thought back to the vines in his room, wondering if it had been his powers. Well, it was better than thinking he was hallucinating them.

"Where are we going now?" Jackie asked, bringing his attention back to the present.

"Ben." Susan simply answered, giving him all the answer he needed.

• • •

They walked for about three more minutes before they stopped right in front of Ben's door. Reed knocked on the door, calling out to his friend as he heard him groaning, moaning and pleading.

Jackie ignored the talk between his sister and twin brother as he focused on calling out to Ben.

"Ben, are you there?" Reed called out, knocking on the door.

"Leave me alone!" Jackie heard Ben yelled out, voice much deeper than his normal voice. Him and Reed shared a concerning looks.

Reed decides that they can't wait any longer. He kneels to the floor as he concentrates, feeling his arm stretches, thin enough to creep under the door. Reed's arm wriggles under the door. It bends upward, swiping clumsily, until it finally grabs the knob. His fingers find the latch and unlock the door.

Reed focuses, and pulls. His arm snakes out from under the door and snaps back into place. He looked up at the siblings.

"That's gross." Johnny said.

Reed rolled his eyes, face changing when he heard a loud crash from inside Ben's room.

Jackie walked in first, seeing the room in a mess with every stick of furniture smashed to splinters as he move to the huge hole where the window used to be. Seeing something large in the distance, running away from the building.

"What is that thing?" Johnny asked.

"I think that thing is Ben." Jackie said, turning towards Reed who have so many emotions rolling onto his face. He turned towards the door when he saw Victor walking in with a bandage on his head.

"What's going on?" Victor asked, making himself known to the trio who had not noticed him except Jackie.

"Victor, are you alright?" Jackie asked, moving to stand beside the man.

"Just a little banged up." Victor answered, eyes turning soft for a slight second before turning cold again. "A couple scrapes. Why?" He asked, turning his eyes away from Jackie.

"Ben did this." Reed said.

"Ben did this?" Victor asked, head turning to the big hole in the room.

"He's had some kind of... reaction to the exposure from the cloud. And he's not the only one." Reed said, turning to look at Jackie who was looking up at Victor with concerned on his face. They must be good friends.

"We need to find him." Susan said as Victor turned his head towards her making her flatters. "Victor. I'm sorry I-"

"Just find him." Victor said, softly patting Jackie's back before striding off.

"Anybody know where the big guy's going?" Johnny said.

"He's going home." Reed said, looking at the picture of Debbie lying on the floor. He knows exactly where Ben is going.