" ThE FinaL Termination"--Chapter 9, LAST PART-- POSTED!!

Last Part
The Final Termination

Wei Ying ---

"Xian, you cannot..."

But before the vampire who was guarding me could even complete his sentence, Xian drove the stake into his heart startling him and pulled it out, shoving his now turned stone body aside roughly.

He looked like a raving lunatic and his eyes had a maniacal gleam in them as he pressed a button to his right and the glass door in front of me was lifted. This could only mean one thing - he was here for me because Lan Zhan had finally tracked me down.

I tried to escape but he grabbed hold of the collar of my jacket and flung me into the air, making me crash against the wall in the opposite end of the cellar. I jumped back on my feet ignoring the pain in my body and made a dash for the exit but Xian was too quick for me. He was before me in a flash blocking my way out.

"Not so soon my love," he teased me and aimed a blow at my face which I dodged but I knocked him hard in the gut and kicked with all my might and tried to run. He grabbed hold of my ankle and pulled me down making me land hard on the cold stone floor. He pulled me off the floor and forcefully lifted me onto his shoulder and ran away from there.

Once we were out I could hear loud noises coming from down. Suddenly I found myself being thrown onto the ground once more and Xian lay ten feet from me. When I turned up to see what had attacked us, I saw a furious Dimitri giving Xian murderous glares.

"How dare you defy master's orders? He had clearly told you to lay off the Sian boy, but you never listen, do you?" he seethed at him, baring his fangs.

"I am not his poodle and your precious master does not have any right to stake a claim on my victims. He is mine," Xian hissed angrily back at him drawing out his fangs in retaliation, his eyes a crimson red. He rammed into Dimitri and pushed him against the wall making it crumble to dust.

I saw the stake Xian had used before lying on the floor abandoned and before they could turn their attention back to me I grabbed it and made a run for it. They were too engrossed in their own battle to even notice me. Down below all the vampires were engaged in a deadly duel with the slayers. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I tripped down on a body. One of the vampires was about to pounce on me but a moment later I heard a loud screech and I rolled to the side just in time as the now turned stone body of a vampire fell to the floor crashing. A moment later I felt a familiar pair of strong arms grab me and take me to a corner, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"I was so scared, Wei Ying. I thought I had lost you forever," he breathed into my ear.

My Lan Zhan was back! I sent a silent prayer of thanks to whomever could be listening to me right now for sending him back to me.

Pulling back he cupped my face and kissed my forehead. He was covered in soot and he was badly bruised but his face was glowing in happiness which mirrored my own. I leaned in closer, throwing my arms around Lan Zhan's neck and kissed him fiercely, ignoring the fact that a battle was raging around us and Lan Zhan responded back with the same passion. I felt like somebody had breathed life into me again and I just wanted to hold onto this moment. We broke apart and I could no longer hold back the traitor, tears.

"Lan Zhan you came! I thought I'd never see you again," I choked on my sobs.

"Lan Zhan, Xian..... He is alive... He kidnapped me.... He wanted to turn me..."