"LOVE YOU Wei YinG!! " CHAPTER 6 ( Mature Content )

( Mature Content )

Part 6

Love You- Wei Ying!!

Wei Ying

She flung me hard at a tree and then vanished into the woods. I turned back and found that Lan Zhan and Xian were engaged in a verbal battle, or that's what it seemed like to me. Vampire or not, Xian would never attack Lan Zhan, at least not now. I decided not to intervene between them. Lan Zhan was more than a handful to tackle him.

It was about time the red head was sent back to from where she came. I ran into the woods and looked around for her everywhere. The sickening sweet fragrance of a vampire lingered around the air, but it was light. I ran further into the woods and came near the bridge, and here the smell of it was the strongest. She had to be here. I looked around frantically, hoping to catch her, but the odds were she would be the one to catch me first. Damn her to the deepest pit in hell. No, I would not let her get away.

"Game on b***h," I muttered and sliced my hand with the jagged edge of a stone lying nearby. Blood tricked down my palm and fell onto the dried twigs and leaves on the ground. Soon enough, I heard the sound of hissing and spitting, and it was coming from above. She was up in the trees, and I looked up in time to see her fall down and land lithely on her feet. She lightly traced her fingers on my blood, spattered on a dried leaf, and brought it close to her face, inhaling it, and I could say it was intoxicating for her. She rose gracefully and walked towards me, licking the blood off her fingers.

"My apologies, Siren boy! I was wrong, wasn't I? You do smell good, after all. Your blood sings to me, enticing my senses. My heart desires nothing more than to drain you dry right now and enjoy every drop of the nectar that runs in your veins. How does that sound?" she asked me, flashing me a brilliant smile.

"I do wish you have a heart, Selene. I will look forward to driving a stake through it and watch you crumble to dust," I told her, returning her smile that wiped away hers. "How about that?"

She lunged at me, but I turned away and grabbed her from the back, pushing her onto the ground, but she threw me away easily and rounded on me. I pulled out my stake in the meanwhile and ducked from her onslaught. She came back at me, and this time, I was ready. I managed to partially swipe her face with the stake that left an ugly gash on her face, and she howled in agony. I tried to make use of this downtime to stake her, but she blocked my attack by grabbing my hand and threw me onto the ground. Thankfully, the ground was soft due to the litter of leaves and twigs, and it didn't have the intended impact. She tried to grab me, but I kicked her hard and jumped off the ground.

"Why you little schmuck," she hissed at me angrily. "You are no better than that father of yours," she told me acidly.

"Oh, and by the way, did I forget to mention a crucial point? It was I who killed that wretched man," she told me with an evil smile. I was momentarily taken aback, and I could not react for a few seconds. It was a known fact that a vampire had mauled him to death, and I always wondered if I would ever confront my father's murderer. I had assumed I would never know, and here she was, right before me telling me about it casually like she was not admitting to a murder but talking about her shopping trip. I was enraged on seeing the audacity with she boasted about it.

"I watched him die a slow, painful death as I drained every single drop of his blood before tossing his lifeless body before your doorstep. I couldn't make it any easier now for him, could I, considering the many lives he had claimed of our kind? And now I shall do the same with you. Should set an example to your kind to not meddle in our affairs," she said and leapt at me. This time, every fibre in my body was prepared to take her on. Ancient or not, she would die a death at my hands. I would not let her walk away with dad's murder.