S2 Ep7 A reunion in the making part one

Silver's pov

3 years ago

Silver was at a doctor's appointment to hear some excellent news. She patiently awaited the doctor with the good news, tapping her rear hooves together. A unicorn doctor came in with a clipboard with a smile. "Well, I have wonderful news, Miss Love." The Pony says. Silver smiles, "Thank you, Sir... ma'am?" Silver was confused about what to call the pony doctor. The pony had a lime green coat, a front flipped mane, and seafoam coloring with a textured undercut. "Just call me Herb or Doctor Herb." They said politely. "Okay." Silver nodded.

"Thank you, Doctor Herb." The doctor bowed a little. "You are welcome. Besides, it's my job to help." Herb looked through the papers on the clipboard. "As I was saying before, we have wonderful news. We have extracted the magic that made your mind regress into a filly." Silver was relieved that she could be an adult instead of a filly. "But the memories you had before have been erased." Herb lowered their voice, plus their head a little. Silver started to worry that she may have forgotten someone important to her. Herb then made a slight smile that Silver barely noticed. The smile disappeared and Herb raised their head and said, " And unfortunately your parents died a while ago, but their deaths are unknown." Silver didn't know how she felt. Was she devastated and numb, or if she already know that her parents were dead?

"Ma'am, are you okay?"

Silver blinked a few times before answering. "I don't know. I don't know how I feel about this news."

Herb had a grin again, this time more noticeable.

"Do I have anypony waiting for me? Like family and friends?"

Herb shook their head. "No, and we've been searching ever since Harmonica brought you in." Venomous then put the clipboard on a counter and sat on the stool. "Speaking of which. I hear you two are becoming "Very" close lately. So how are you two doing?"

Silver blushes a little. "Well... I don't know if it's my place to say." Silver laughs. Herb laughs and says, "Alright *they get up and grab the clipboard* I guess my work here is done. Hope you and Harmonica have a very wonderful time together."

"*blushes* thanks."

Silver Love leaves the hospital. As she trotted down the street she bumped into a stallion, knocking him down. "I'm so sorry sir, Are you hurt?" She reaches for the stallion to help him up. "Yeah." He says. Silver observed the stallion, he had a dark gray coat with white gradients going down his legs, his mane was pink with a nice flow to it, with red glasses over his cute blue eyes. He accepts Silver's offer and stands up. When he dusts himself off he looks at Silver with a sad gaze. "Are you okay, sir?" The stallion stared at her for a good few seconds not saying a word. A tear falls down his face. Silver didn't know what to do. The stallion wipes his tears away and walks down the sidewalk. "Rude guy." She thinks. "Come to think of it. He does feel very familiar, but maybe it's just my imagination. Maybe I met him during my school days and I just forgot about him." She shrugged it off and continued to walk to her new, permanent home.

Present day

Crystal's Pov

"That's all I can remember, sorry." Silver finishes telling her memories of the night she left.

Crystal was trying to hold back his anger from exploding. "He knew the entire time, and didn't bother to tell us about it?

"It's still a little fuzzy, but at least you now know the truth. *Notices Crystal* Are you okay Crystal?"

Crystal was fuming at this point. "*growling* Dad knew that you were okay, and didn't bother to tell us?" He growled, Bearing his teeth.

"Crystal, your father has his reasons. Even I know that much."