New cover

Okay, before I explain my reasoning for changing the cover i just wanted to say, "Thank you for the support." we're so close to getting Heart family to 1k reads. I want to reach my goal of 1k reads by the end of the year so keep up the support, vote and comment to hope that the Wattpad algorithm is nice.

Now for my reasoning: the reason I changed the cover is because I originally wanted Thunder, Crystal, Diamond, and Aukie to represent something like the elements of harmony but couldn't fit them in cause Aukie isn't a main character like the others and was going to be more important than Sky and Snow. But the more I development I give to these characters the more I realize that Aukie's time in the spotlight will have to wait till the perfect moment.

And the characters representing something like the elements just feels like a lesser version of the elements. But I want my characters to stand apart from them and be their own thing. But the elements being copied didn't escape from my grasp and reused for something in the future.

Anyways here's a preview of the next episode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thunder felt a cool breeze flowing through his fur. He wondered why he felt a breeze when he was just in a dry and dusty basement. "Where are you!" A voice called out. Thunder opened his eyes and the first he saw was a ladybug on a dandelion (be wary Twilight, the Dᵣₑₐdₑd ₗₐdy bᵤg wᵢₗₗ cₒₘₑ fₒᵣ yₒᵤ). He raised his head to look around the field of dandelions. "Come on Calico!" The voice said again, this time a little worried. Thunder began to panic. He looked around to find the dragon but couldn't find anything. But he then heard some crying. He looked down to see a young dragon rolled up into a ball in tears. It was a younger Calico. He doesn't look like the evil dragon Thunder knows, but just an adorable baby dragon. Thunder strangely felt like there was nothing wrong with the little dragon, but this is Calico we're talking about. Thunder reached his hoof out, "I don't know how I'm here or why, but maybe I could change him for the better." He reached out to touch Calico's shoulder, but it went through. "What, how?" Thunder was more confused than ever. "Calico?!!" the voice called out again. Thunder looked behind him to see a young colt running towards them.

It was a younger Black Heart.