S2 Ep1 Mother's embrace

Snow's Pov

Snow was sleeping peacefully in her bed, wrapped like a cozy burrito. And in her fluff tortilla she heard a noise coming from outside her door. "*whispered* Crap!" A voice said behind the door. Snow got up and slowly made her way to the door. She put her ear against the door to hear what's behind there.

"*whispered* Be careful Diamond, we don't want to wake her up!" A voice that sounded like Crystal said. "*whispered* I'm sorry!!" The other voice was Diamond's. "*whispered* Is she still asleep?" Diamond asked. Snow began to panic a little. "*whispered* I don't know... let's check." Snow rushed back to her bed as quickly and quietly as possible. The door opened and Crystal stuck his head through. He saw Snow laying on her bed, as she pretended to sleep. He closed the door. Snow had a sigh of relief. She then heard the door open again, and Diamond stepped in. The unicorn walked over, and Snow panicked again. Diamond moved Snow's little curtain. Snow closed her eyes to pretend to sleep.

"*whispers* Hey. I know you're asleep, but I want to someday tell you that... I love you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow woke up from her dream breathing heavily. Sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Why can't my fantasies leave me alone? It's never going to happen. *sigh* I just want to make the heart family happy...... it's what I promised my mother." She stood on her bed and reached on the self to grab a box. She opened the box that had photos of her and her mom.

Snow grabbed a photo of her and her mother hugging while smiling. She sat down on her bed and went through a couple of pictures. One was of Snow when she hatched, one of them was the day Snow met Diamond, and one was of them was the day before her mom died. Snow sheds a few tears before closing the box and puts it back on the self. She then got down and wiped her tears. She heard a knock on the door.

*Knock knock*

"Who's there?" Snow asked wiping a tear.

"It's Crystal. Can you come out here for a moment?"

Snow creaked open the door seeing crystal. "Is there something you need master?" She asks. "Uuuhhh yeah. I would like to have a talk with you." Snow opened the rest of the door and followed Crystal. "And please don't call me master... just call me Crystal, Okay?" Crystal said, patting Snow's shoulder. Snow nods as they walk out the door. "Okay... Crystal."

They reach the bench under the tree in the park. Snow sits far away from Crystal, feeling nervous. Crystal sees this and gestures to her to come closer. Snow shakes her head in opposition. Crystal put a friendly smile on his face. "*soothing voice* Come on Snow... I'm allowing you to sit next to me. I promise I won't hurt you." He says in a soothing voice. She slowly made her way closer to the earth pony. She sat right next to him, and he wrapped his arm around her. "Feeling comfortable?" Crystal asked. Feeling the warmth of his fur she slightly nodded. "*whispered* Yeah." Snow answered. Crystal smiled. "If you weren't our servant..., what would you want to do?" He asked, puzzling the young dragon. Snow stares off into space, thinking what she's going to say. "I... don't know. I've always been the servant for the heart family, for as long as I can remember. I never thought about my future. *Holds her arms* I'll just be a lowly servant for the rest of my life."

"You don't have to be."

"*looks at Crystal* Huh?"

Crystal chuckles. "*chuckle* I meant what I said. You don't have to be a servant forever. You can chose your own path. No matter what Earth Heart says."

Snow stared at the ground, thinking about what she wants. "*quietly* I don't know what I want to do. I don't even know where to start."

"Maybe start with what you like." Crystal replied. Snow sat there for a few seconds before answering with, "I haven't really thought about what I like... other than serving the..."