S1 Ep6 Guiding stars

"I really hope sky is okay." Diamond thought, eating her daisy sandwich.

"Hey... diamond?" Snow said in a low voice. "Yeah?" Diamond responded trying to be joyful. Snow looked at the floor holding back her tears. "Do you think that... Sky is gone?" She whispered. "She's not saying what I think she is saying. Is she?" Diamond thought putting her sandwich down. "You're not saying that...... sky is dead, are you?" She asks.

Snow tightened her grip on her pouch of blueberries. She looks like she's about to break down. Diamond zips over to snow's side and gives her a hug. Snow hugs back.

"If there's a problem. Then tell me." Diamond asks. Snow wipes a tear and tells Diamond her problem. "I'm just... so scared... that... I may lose another friend." She says tearfully. Diamond didn't know who she was talking about. "Who are you talking about?" Diamond asks not prepared for what she hears.

Snow replies with "Black Heart." this sends diamond into a panic attack. her minds races through a ton of thoughts, but one of them is repeating the most. "Why WHYwhyWhYywWYWHYwhyWhy why did he leave us. why'd he leave me!!!"

Diamond begins to break down and rocks back and forth. Snow could feel diamond's heartbeat pounding at an alarming pace. She began to panic herself. She didn't want to leave diamond. But she had to find someone to help.

"Excuse me. going on here?" A gentle voice asks.

Snow's pov

Snow turns around to see the element of kindness Fluttershy.

(One of the few times I will use a picture. I will only use them when there's a character or location already exists.)

"She's having a panic attack. I know I should get help but...... but I can't just leave her." Snow tells the most adorabl...... I mean the council of friendship member. "Oh dear.... That's not very good. Let me take her to the nurses office." (I don't know if they have that in the school of friendship. I never got that far in, before Netflix cut it in half.) She led diamond out of the cafeteria. (Again... don't know if they have that.) Snow watched them leave as she clasped her claws. Everyone had their eyes on Snow now. "Please stop looking at me." She thought as she covered her face. Everyone went back to their business ether.... Friendly arguments, eating, flirting, or just straight up kissing. Snow went back to eating her berries, when she heard a voice behind her.

"Hey there."

Snow turned around and saw a female griffin. (She has a caramel like coat, with a white head.) She looked to be about 15 from what Snow could guess. The griffin smiled and greeted herself. "I'm Opal. And you are?" She said reaching out to the young dragon. Snow started blushing. "Why does my face burn red at the most INCONVENIENT OF TIMES?!" She thought, her face looking like a tomato. Opal held back her laughter. "Okay, I see what's going on." She says. She then put her talon on snow's shoulder and whispered. "It's okay if you feel that way towards someone." Snow deadpanned at Opal saying. "I know. If I didn't except who I am, I wouldn't except my friend Crystal."