S1 Ep4 from the past to the future

Crystal's pov

Crystal stood in the doorway with a big smirk on his face. His little brother and sister sat on the couch stunned and embarrassed. "I'm sorry Crystal, I wasn't thinking, I- I thought you would be okay with Diamond knowing about you and Cloud." Crystal stepped over to Sky. Once he was standing over the scared griffin, he lifted his hoof towards Sky who was wincing. 

Crystal ruffled Sky's head and smiled. Sky opened his eyes surprised that he wasn't slapped (take a wild guess on who He's afraid of) and started to smile back. "It's okay sky. I don't want you to tell anypony, the family is fine." Crystal told his brother. Sky nodded and hugged Crystal. Content with how things went, Sky skipped to his room. Diamond looked at her older brother. 

"How much do you love him?" She asked

"Who, Sky? I love him a whole lot." Crystal sits on the couch outstretching his arms "I mean, it's sometimes hard to hate the little guy when..."

"No. I mean that Cloud guy." She said as she was shaking her head.

"Oh. Well, for Cloud... I don't know any other pony like cloud. He's just... so darn adorable *sigh* I wish we didn't have to hide ourselves but. but He's not ready to open up till he tells his parents."

"Bring his confidence up. I heard from a classmate that the more you hang out with them, the more confident they are." Diamond said with a smile on her face, bouncing at the last part. Crystal thought about it for a minute and thought it was a good idea. He picked her up and hugged his little sister "You may have had the greatest idea you ever had, you brilliant gem you." He said ruffling her mane. They both giggled for a good 10 seconds before diamond tried to struggle away. "Crystal let me go. please." She said still giggling a little. Crystal put diamond down, so he doesn't get punched in the face. "She never did like being held for a certain amount of time" crystal thought to himself.

Crystal hugged her one more time and said, "Thank you Diamond, for giving me the idea." Diamond smile and nodded her head and stuck her tongue out and started to laugh. This continued till crystal heard a knock on the door a few seconds later. He walked to the door and answered it, and it was one of the townsfolks. "Hey Iron smile. how's it going?" Crystal asked with a deadpan tone. (Iron has a gold coat, a long curly bright copper mane, platinum eyes. Her cutie mark is an iron bar with a hammer and was well known for her prosthetic iron teeth). She stared at the yellow earth pony. Crystal waits for a respond from the nervous Pegasus. She finally responds shaking a little "h-hey C-Crystal" She shakes her head. Regaining her composer. "I need help today; I'll pay you a good amount of bits. please?" She says fluttering her eyelashes. Crystal deadpans at her. "Alright, what do you need?" He asks hoping she doesn't flirt with him again like she's been doing for the past 5 years. She turns around and gestures to him to follow.

They both walked to the edge of town where iron's cabin is. It has a small hexagonal shape to it with a smaller second floor. They passed a small garden that held roses, poppies, lavender, lilies, and sunflowers. Crystal then began to get annoyed with irons attempts to get him to like her. "Really? Your entire garden is filled, with flowers that I like?" He said in a deadpan way. She stops and starts to sweat and tries to deny her obvious love for Crystal "What are you talking about? I never even thought of you when I got these flowers. hehehehe" Crystal facepalmed and remembered a conversion he had with a friend a week ago. Annoyed he tells iron what he heard "last time i checked you still hate gardening. don't believe me, let's say you're not very quiet when it comes to your frustrations." She looked away blushing covering her face with her mane "I want you to know how much I care about you." She says emitting her crush on crystal, even though he'd known for years. He walks closer to the embarrassed Pegasus and puts his hoof on her shoulder. Which makes her blush. "Look, I don't know how many times I have to tell you that. *Deep breath* I already have somepony I'm dating." He then takes his hoof off of her. she glared at him clearly angered that somepony managed stole the love of her life. She kept calm when asking him "soooo. who the lucky mare who has their hooves wrapped around you like a present?" This relived crystal a little bit since she doesn't know about cloud.