S2 Ep3 old faces... old ways?

Sky's Pov

Sky was wandering the arcade after giving Snow the bits. He found a retro game cabinet named "Fix-Droid".

"Heh, *mumbles* this should be fun." he mumbles. He puts a bit in and starts to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A cutscene plays where a spaceship flies over a futuristic city and starts firing lasers apon the city. It then cuts to an inside view of the ship, where a tall creature covered in shadows is looking over the destruction he's causing. A text box appears, and the dragon speech dialog appears in it.

"They will all know of the suffering that he caused me." the figure says, throwing a piece of meat at the rabid dogs at his feet. The scene then cuts to a laboratory somewhere, where a circular robot was cleaning the floor. An earth pony scientist came up to the little robot and said, "Good work, Socket. You've done such a wonderful job with the cleaning I can see my reflection." The scientist looked at his reflection in the floor.

An alarm suddenly blared. "WARNING, WARNING!! EVACUATE, EVACUATE!!"

"Oh no! He's found me!" The scientist said, pushing Socket to another room. "Sir! what's going on?!" Socket uttered before being pushed into a glass tube. "No time!! We need you to stop Mevro before he causes more damage to the city! Don't worry... I won't let........" and explosion interrupts the scientist before he could finish. Socket powers down and heads into a deep sleep (well, robo sleep). When socket wakes up there's fire everywhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back in reality, Sky starts to panic when he sees the pixelated fire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
socket then busts out of the tube, getting an upgrade in the time between him deactivating and him powering back up. He finds the scientist dead on the ground. He dashes his way to the body and gets readings that he's dead. Socket holds his creator, and it starts to rain, making it look like socket was crying. "Why? I could have saved him, but I couldn't! All I could do was stay back while he sacrificed his life......."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sky ran away breathing heavily, remembering that day. He bumped into the manager who noticed that the griffin was panicking. "Woah, calm down buddy." he said calmly. "What's wrong?" Sky pushed him aside and said in dismay, "Just leave me alone!" Sky ran into the bathroom and into a stall. He sat down on the seat and curled up into a ball. He breathed heavily as tears crawled down face. His mind went back to the day, he lost his parents.

10 years ago

2-year-old Sky was playing in front of his house in the recently built Woodsdale. He was playing with snake plushy, singing a familiar tune. "Little apples falling down falling down... little apples falling down... my little pony." His mother Aurora was watching him play while she tends to her flower garden. His mother has a grayish purple coat with light grey feathers a little bigger than her other feathers form a mask like mark. The front gate opens with a loud squeak, but Sky continued to play with his plush. Whoever came through the gate walked to Aurora and spoke in gravelly voice. "Hello Aurora." Sky's mother turned her head towards the voice and is surprised. "Oh, Sir. I didn't expect to see you here. My apologies, my yard is a mess right now and didn't know you were on your way."

"No need. I'm just here to discuss an important matter... preferably somewhere private."

"Oh... of course." Aurora said before walking over to Sky. She kisses him on the cheek, getting the little griffin's attention. "Can you be a good boy for mommy while she talks to her boss?" Sky nods halfheartedly, he gets lonely very quickly, but he knew that to fellow what his mother says. Aurora smiles and hugs Sky before shedding a tear. She follows the figure into their home and looks back at Sky and mouths, "I love you." The door closes, leaving the young griffin alone.