S1 Ep3 Heart shaped clouds

Diamond cleaned off the dirt on her bright yellow coat and sneaked her way to the door. She tried to be stealthy but straightened up in shock as Crystal cleared his throat and made his way over. Diamond turned to her brother trying to look innocent. "Ahhh hehehehe, hey big brother. How are you doing?" Diamond nervously asked. Crystal put his hoof on his little sister head ruffling her bangs. "Diamond. Can you do me a small favor?" he asked calmly. Diamond hoped that she wasn't in trouble for digging up gems. She was sweating a little bit subtly begging for her brother to not find out. he craned his neck to the little unicorn and whispered, "do you mind if you could get the decorations and that present you wanted to get for snow?" He backed up with a smirk on his face. Diamond formed the biggest smile on her face and began bouncing up and down giggling as she did. Crystal signaled her to quiet down so Snow couldn't hear her. Immediately she stopped bouncing and zipped her lips with a nod. "Here. There should be enough bits for the decorations and the gift." He passed the money to Diamond, and she tried to contain her excitement. She grabbed the tiny bag with her magic and zoomed off.

"Take your Satchel!" Crystal yelled.

Diamond screeched to a halt and immediately turned around. She ran to her room to grab her Satchel. "Thanks Crystal." She said hugging him as she exited the house. She trotted downhill towards the town's plaza. In one of the store windows there it was, the action figure diamond wanted to get snow. an earth pony with a light brown coat, black mane, a red sleeveless vest, and a straw hat with a red ribbon. Her name was Pony D. Gabby, and she dreams on becoming the queen of the pirates. Diamond wanted to give Snow a figure ever since she introduced "One Hoof" to Snow a few years ago to cheer her up. She always felt sad for Snow, seeing her parent die right in front of them must have been devastating.

She walked inside and saw that Tink Rose was working and smiled. (Shes an earth pony with a purple coat, a black mane, purple glasses, and a witch hat cutie mark.) She began to sneak behind the unsuspecting earth pony. Slithering like a snake through the shop flawlessly not grazing the stuffed animals, action figures, or the plethora of bouncy balls scattered all the place.

"Slithery little snaaaaake!" She thought.

Once she reached the target, she got up on her hind legs and yelled "HEY THERE TINKIE!"

Tink screamed and jumped a little, turning her head towards back towards Diamond. "Don't scare me like that. Sweet mother of Celestia." She was breathing heavily and wheezing. Diamond walked forward and put her hoof on Tink's back. "Sorry Tinkie, I didn't think you would become Thunder when it storms." Diamond said chuckling. Tink regained her composer and took a deep breath "I'm fine. Totally fine" She looked at the yellow unicorn beside her a little irritated. "And one more thing." Diamond began to shake and wonder what made her so mad. "Don't. Call. Me. Tinkie!" Tink yelped making diamond flinch. "Okay. I just thought it was a cute name." The little unicorn said with a guilty voice like she just broke something. Tink rubbed Diamond's head, ruffling her blue mane. "I'm sorry to upset you. I know you're scared to make anypony upset after living with Earth Heart." Diamond wiped a tear after hearing Earth Heart's name. Tink realized what she said and tried to apologies. "I'm so sorry Diamond, I forgot you had a bad history with her." She wrapped her hoof around the little filly and reassured her that things will be better " Ever since your family moved here, the town has been lively! Even Thunder with that mare, what's her name Audrey?" Diamond popped in "Its Aukie." Tink smiled and nodded "Ohhh right the changeling. I feel dumb for not remembering, considering that it's not that hard to notice that those two are an item." She says before mumbling "So cute the two of them."

Diamond, reminded of why she was here in the first place and moves away from Tink. "I need some birthday decorations for snow's birthday party in a week, and her present." Tink got up and walked over to the party isle and picked out some dragon shaped party streamers and some packs of balloons and paper plates with a snowflake design. "Will these do?" she asked. Diamond nodded with a smile. Tink brought them to the register and asked, "what kind of present do you want to give snow?" Diamond pointed to the figure in the window and said, "that one, "Pony D. Gabby."