Vows

Brian stood in front of his mirror, staring at his reflection. It was his wedding day, and he'd never felt more depressed. His parents had arrived the day before and he absolutely hated that he couldn't introduce Brock and Evan to them as his mates. His mother would be thrilled, having told him for years she hoped he'd find his own so she knew he'd be truly safe and happy.

But instead, he was marrying his fated betas sister. He knew Lanai was just as upset, and it really did help. Because at least if he was forced to do this, at least he was going through this with a friend.

A knock came at the door and Brian turned, heart melting at the sight of Brock and Evan walking in. Daithi and John were in the sitting area, Brian in his rooms. His mates approached him, sad smiles on their faces.

"You look amazing," Evan said softly and Brian shrugged, turning back to the mirror. "Just wearing what they told me to wear," he said, eyes critically analyzing his appearance.

He wore white, tailored and pressed pants with red and gold stripes along the sides. His jacket was white with gold accents, his kingdom's crest over his heart. His undershirt was red, a cape over his shoulders. His simple silver circlet was threaded through his hair, rubies dotted through it.

He tugged at his gloves, hating how they felt. A gentle hand landed on his shoulder and he looked up, seeing Brock smiling faintly in the mirror. "My handsome omega, you certainly will be stealing the show today," he said softly and Brian flushed.

He turned to look up at Brock, also dressed in his best. His crown was more intricate than his, showing him as an Alpha prince, dotted with emeralds and sapphires.

"I just wish it was you and Evan standing there, not Lanai," he said quietly and Brock tucked his fingers under the omegas chin.

"Someday, I promise. You and Lanai will change the world and Evan and I can show them all that you are ours like we are yours. I promise," he said softly and Brian gazed up at him quietly.

This last month had shown Brian that while they were fated, Brian knew it was more. He'd fallen in love with both Brock and Evan, their personalities drawing him in.

Evan was mischievous, he loved to prank and mess around. Lanai usually got the worse of it, though Brian was finding himself close behind. He laughed loads, cursed more than he should, and took care of his friends.

Brock was sweet, the complete opposite of most Alphas until someone threatened what was his. He had a loud, contagious laugh, had the most horrible puns and jokes that Brian couldn't help but chuckle exasperated at.

He'd fallen for them, and now he was being forced to marry Evan's sister. Lanai was incredible, yes, an amazing friend and person all around. But it wasn't what he wanted.

Brock kept his gaze, his thumb tracing Brian's jaw. Evan moved to stand behind Brian, his hands on the omegas waist. Brian's eyes flicked to Brock's lips, longing deep.

Brock's eyes were dilated, his Alpha forefront as Brian bit his lip. Brock closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "I want to kiss you, but if it sets off your heat, it'll be a problem," he whispered and Brian let a small omega whine leave.

"I don't want her having my first kiss," Brian whispered and Brock looked at him, indecisive. He nodded once, leaning down and hovering over Brian, pausing so Brian could make the first move.

Brian pushed up and their lips met, a flash of gold surrounding them. Evan pulled Brian back and brought his mouth down, kissing Brian deeply. The gold settled around them, sinking into their skin and Brian felt a flash of love doubled that wasn't his.

Brian pulled back, a blissful happiness in his chest. He felt two bursts of love and smiled at his mates, feeling considerably happier than he had a bit before.