22. The Birthday Party

Start from the beginning

They soon reach Jimin's place and ring the doorbell. Jihyo opens the door for them.

"Happ-" Before Taehyung could say any further he sees Jihyo smile and hug Jeongguk. The smile on his face falters a little bit as he notices Jeongguk smile and hug her back saying "Happy birthday".

Jihyo backs away from the hug and notices Taehyung standing there awkwardly with gifts in his hands...

"Oh you are here too? I thought you wouldn't consider coming here, as you know you must be habitual of that big big parties with fancy food and huge chandeliers on top... But I am surprised you came... "She says in a taunting way.

"And why wouldn't he come!?" They hear Jimin saying from behind. "He is my best friend. Of course he would come! Right Taehyungie? "He smiles at Taehyung and takes his free hand and leads him inside leaving Jihyo and Jeongguk standing at the doorway.

"Hmm right" Taehyung says as he takes a look at his surroundings. The Park's house was not so small yet not so big. Just imagine it was as big as Shin Chan's house...There were minimal decorations on the walls for the party and lots of snacks and drinks on the table in the living room. He then sees Yoongi and Hoseok chatting near the kitchen counter.

Jimin makes Taehyung sit on the sofa in the living room in front of the table full of snacks.

"Let's wait for Jin and Namjoon hyung to come and then we will play games!! Till then let me put on some music" He says clapping his hands and walks towards the speaker.

"Okkayy!!!" Now Taehyung was even more than excited than before. He was looking forward to enjoy his time with all the people around him... In the past few days he has known them, he can just call Jimin as his friend... None of the other people have talked to him directly for even once. (Except Jeongguk but that was also when necessary as Tae said)

So he hoped that after this party he can make friends with everyone in the group... Even Jihyo, no matter how rude she has been with Taehyung...

Speaking of Jihyo, he sees her and Jeongguk now sitting alongside Hoseok and Yoongi near the kitchen counter. They all were laughing at something. Taehyung also wants to laugh with his whole heart like this again...

Will everyone talk and laugh with me like this when they will become my friends??

I am sure they will.

He assures himself and smiles as Jimin comes and sits beside him. He sees how Taehyung was looking at the friends group...

"Don't worry they will soon talk to you also..." Jimin says as if he read Taehyung's mind. "I don't know why people in the university have made a perception of you that you are like so secretive and all... Right now the hyungs and Jihyo think like the university people but once they will talk to you they will understand that you are the total opposite Taehyungie... You are this soft little cutie that deserves all the affection from the world... And I am here to do that for you! "He pinches Taehyung's cheeks and Taehyung was sure he would have cried if it was not Jimin's birthday. He didn't want to spoil it by crying. He just nods his head with glossy eyes and looks at the gifts in his hands...

"Thank you Jiminie... I don't know if you will like it or not but I bought this for you... Once again happy birthday... "He whispers and hands the gift to Jimin.

"OH MY GAWDDDD!! WOW TAEHYUNG!!HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANTED THIS!?" Jimin squeals catching everyone's attention in the house. Taehyung gifted a new pair of shoes to Jimin that he saw were trending for dancers and then bought them from the showroom...

"Really? I am happy that you loved it Jimin" He smiles his way.

"Midget why were you screaming like this??My ears feel like they will bleed anytime soon now! "Jihyo says as she walks to the living room along with the others.

"Look what Taehyungie got me! Isn't this perfect?? "Jimin shows the pair of shoes to everyone. "It's just a pair of shoes Jimin, calm your ass down" Jihyo says as she looks at Taehyung.

"Jihyo... Um... This is for you... "Taehyung says and passes a small box to her.

"Are you bribing me with this to make me your friend huh?? If that's the case then I don't need this"

"Jihyo that's-"

"No no that's not the case... I bought this as it's your birthday and giving gifts to someone on their birthday makes them feel good so... "Taehyung interrupts Jeongguk as he feels so small under Jihyo's sharp gaze.

Jihyo takes the box from his hands and keeps it near the telephone in the living room and says, "I will open it later"

Silence falls in the room and then they hear it... A crash!!

_______________

Double update! ^_^

Stream (s)Layover for clear skin!✨

~Momo💜