Lemillion, The Hero That Never Gives Up!

Start from the beginning

Chronostasis: Could you just inject the needle already?

Chronostasis was obviously struggling with Y/N kicking him, also using just one arm. Overhaul then finds the needle as he starts pulling it out of his pocket only to hear a voice behind Overhaul.

Mirio: Excuse me ,gentlemen. But, we need to talk. You've got some explaining to do.

As I see him I manage to kick Chronostasis in the groin as he yelps in pain, adrenaline the only thing keeping me going. That causes Mirio to look at Chronostasis and see the needle as well.

Mirio: What are you doing?

Mirio asks slightly taken aback, after all this isn't the most pleasant scene.

Overhaul: You shouldn't have been able to get here so fast.

Mirio: I took a shortcut. Give me the kids. Im here to rescue them.

Overhaul: Now that you know the situation, you've decided to play hero, eh, schoolboy? You were happy being ignorant when we first met. Unfortunately for you, these kids didn't want to come with you. You're no hero to them.

Mirio: Thats why I'm here.

Overhaul: Im not gettin' through to you. Allow me to be clearer. You're going to die down here.

Mirio is ready to charge at them but all of a sudden his balance is all off and he falls.

Mirio: What's happening to my body? My balance is all off.

Sakaki: hahHAHhah! You feeling sloshed?

Mirio looks up to see a man with no shirt on who's grabbing onto the roof by the pipes, he's drinking alcohol and most of it is just going over his mask and falling onto the ground.

Sakaki: Your legs look shaky an' you're swaying. I feel the same. Thats why I'm walkin' up 'ere. Stand too close to me...

Mirio: Okay

Mirio: Okay. Its the guys Quirk. Eri and Y/N are still right in-front of me. I've just gotta get past him and...

Suddenly gunshots are fired at Mirio as he dodges, he looks up to see a man who looks like an actual Plague doctor.