Koreaboo

Koreaboo : Many Of The Contestants On HYBE Labels x BeLift Lab Survival Program 'R U Next?' Select ROSEQUARTZ's Miyoung As Their Role Model.

The 22 contestants of the upcoming global girl group survival program, 'R U Next?' have been revealed through individual profile films ahead of the show's premiere on June 30 at 8:50 PM KST.

The latest K-Pop project by HYBE Labels and BeLift Lab, 'R U Next?' has been garnering much attention even before the premiere since it is a global project to launch a new girl group.

Recently, a netizen pointed out an interesting trend that emerged through the introduction of the contestants on the highly anticipated show. Several contestants on the show chose ROSEQUARTZ's Miyoung as their role model.

This is no surprise since, in the dynamic world of K-pop, where talent and charisma reign supreme, artists often serve as inspirations for aspiring performers. ROSEQUARTZ's Miyoung is one of the K-pop stars who possess these aspects that bring her to one of the top female idols in the industry.

Korean netizens commented:
"I would want to be part of ROSEQUARTZ too, looking at their brand power"
"To be honest, Miyoung has a lot of influence as a celebrity and she is really an 'it-girl' in the fashion world"
"I want to live as Miyoung, I don't know why she gets hate"
"Wow, 14 contestants chose ROSEQUARTZ as their role model"
"This is why influence is so important."