Disclaimer.

What if the rules were reversed? Could you be able to compose yourself around a perverted fish, with a sweet tooth?

Don't tell me you forgot? We must give a shout out to the soundtrack of The little mermaid, BOTH VERSIONS.
Jodi benson and Sebastian dominated the soundtrack with Under the sea and part of your world. As for The 2023 version Uncharted Waters! Ugh the most beautiful twist of the ending to the 2023 version gave more feminine vibes. Ariel killing her own villain is the icing on the cake for me. Both movies were inspirational and I couldn't have asked for great Actors. One taught me, family always comes first but be careful who you trust. The other one, fight for your own until it's yours.

Too corny?
Sorry lol, but that's my opinion, you will find to read that some of the scenes I wrote here kind of correlate to the movie, this movie is in no way to steal or plagiarize anything from the film.

I don't own any pictures.
I don't own the name.
I don't own anything other than the imagination that runs through my brain.

Thank you all for sticking around, thank you from the bottom of my heart at all your votes, likes and comments. I love each and everyone of you, yes I have never seen your face but we connect through book world together.

This Version of the Book contains
Strong sexual scenes
Profanity
Gore
Nudes
Brutal teasing
Praise
Kinks
Fetishizes
Mild racism
Plenty of comedy
Relatable main character
And many more!

To help you out, I will put a symbol.
'🌶️ '

The main character is very slow, because he is a Fish!!