Chapter Fifty Four

Photo: Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna, in Tsarskoye Selo, in 1915. Classic photo of Anastasia!!! I love <3 <3 <3 <3 (original: Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna, em Tsarskoye Selo, em 1915. Clássica foto da Anastasia!!! Amo <3 <3 <3 <3)

December 1915I sat with my sisters while hanging out with some guards

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

December 1915
I sat with my sisters while hanging out with some guards. Cian (the 5'11 giant) was else where with Caoimhe. Olga swoons over Mitya of course as I stare at him in disgust. I don't like him, I don't like him one bit. He takes advantage of her. He always complains about his rank to Olga then moves up ranks because his complaint was told to Papa. I rolled my eyes at the thought of it. Olga is beside him like a puppy dog. She is missing out on a good person from right under her nose.

I sat as my sisters converse, Tatiana speaks to Malama. He swoons over her, he even gave her a dog! Tatiana enjoys flirting with him but I can tell she doesn't take it close to heart. I wonder who is pulling her heartstrings?  I could never tell with her. Olga, not so much as her topic is always Mitya and she behaves depressed when he is not around. I sit bored, Dmitri Pavlovich left, Papa and Alexei are still not home too!

I was sitting next to a girl. She had dark brown and lighter brown in her hair. She had sparkling green eyes, she wore a hat with a bow on the side and a sailor suit. It was navy blue and consisted of a classic coat with silver like buttons, underneath was a striped black and white shirt that was just about visible. She wore a striped navy skirt with black stockings and brown boots. Her hair was down and flowy with a white bow. "Hello." I nervously started.

"Hi." She replied. Her eyes did not meet mine, I was wondering who she was. She caught me staring. "Katya." She muttered. "You're Astrid.. right? Prophecy girl?" She asked me in a hushed voice. My eyes widened in shock. "How did you-" I began but her finger reached my lips. Telling me to hush. I think i slightly recognised her, but not a lot.

The guards always have little interest in me, and my 'lack of charisma,' I don't have a lack of charisma! Yes, I did hate walking around the wounded, I was getting anxious while speaking with them. Surgery is much more easier but i here don't have to speak with them. I sit as my fellow sisters continue to indulge in conversations as fellow nurses watch us. "Who.. are you?" I finally asked Katya.

"I am Katya, call me Kat. Don't listen to what anyone else says." Katya said. Glaring. "Yekaterinaaaaaaaa!" A voice called. My sisters still talked as nurses stared at Katya. She stood up and waved goodbye as she ran inside. I ended up finding Cian and Caoimhe, Caoimhe was with some girl and Cian was under a tree with guards.

I then began to die of boredom. Cian was busy, so was Caoimhe. My only company left and then I saw Igor. I instantly shot up in excitement. It made Cian look at me, he sensed my excitement. "Igor!" I exclaimed excitedly. He smiled at me. "Good afternoon Sassa."

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, actually wondering why he was here. "Oh! I just came to see if someone could deliver this to Alexei." He said as he handed me a letter. It looked pretty fancy and then I looked back up at him. He was tall, not as tall Cian though. "I can deliver it, cousin. Care to join?" I asked him. He glanced past me before looking to me again. "Maybe another time." He said sadly. "Oh." I deflated. "Well, I hope to see you again soon. May God keep you safe." I told him. He smiled at me. "Thank you Astrid, may God keep you self as well." He said before leaving. I went back to my spot and noticed that Olga was smirking at me.