Chapter Forty Two

Picture: Alexei c.1914 (all of it was Russian so) (Цесаревич Алексей с Джоем и котом 1914)

AUGUST 1914.
"Look here!" Olga pointed to an open book. I observed the place they all sat in for these past few days. There were multiple tables with chairs for comfortable reading and studying. Olga chose the very last table to the left, i could tell it was hers because it was piled with books and notes and paperwork was in the pile too. I finally looked at the page of the open book in the middle of the table. "The Romanov prophecy?" I said, it sounded more like a question. "Yes! It is! You are the prophecy!" Cian grinned at me. "I.. I don't understand." I muttered. Cian sighed. "You are this!" He pointed to a very dramatic picture of what seemed to be Russian Czar, Peter The Great. "Umm. What is Peter the Great doing here?" I asked.

"Sit down, and allow Olga to do the honours of telling you the prophecy." Cian ordered. He sat down onto a chair, I pulled one up next to him. Olga sat down across of us. Mila was busy gawking over the grand library of the Czar and I honestly would have joined her if it wasn't for the crucial information I was going to be told by two grim people. "This looks.. radical." I commented, admiring the work these two did to find all of this. "What?" Olga looked at me. "I meant it looks amazing. Tell me the prophecy." I corrected with a nervous- more like awkward sweat. Olga shrugged me off and flipped a page to tell the story like Cian had insisted.

"Peter The Great, born Peter Alekseyevich Romanov, was the third Romanov Tsar of Russia. He was the first to proclaim it an empire, changing everything. Peter The Great was a good and strong leader, personally leading Russia towards many great reforms. Yet, life was not perfect for the Tsar, Peter did not have the best relationship with his wife, Tsarina Eudoxia Fyodorovna Lopukhina, and that affected his son Tsarevich Alexei Petrovich.

The Tsarevich grew and did not like his father and often was at disagreement with him because in his eyes, the Tsar was the cause of his mothers disdain. The young Tsarevich was not aware of his mothers true intentions, her pure anger and hatred. She never agreed with Peter the Great's great reforms and plotted a conspiracy against him, to overthrow his rule.

Later in the years of the Great Russian Tsar, Peter bad enough of it all and decided to banish Eudoxia to a monastery for her crimes, separating her from her beloved son. Many many years past and the Tsarevich was forbidden to see his mother, his resentment towards his father grew and grew and was ready to explode. For the Tsar did not agree with Alexei's life choices. Tsarevich Alexei decided to run away from Russia after a disagreement with his father and made a decision that he was going to live his life as he wanted and help aid his mothers second attempt to overthrow his father.

The Tsar pleaded for his son's return promising not to punish him but will be forgiven for aiding his horrible mother, Eudoxia. When the young Tsarevich returned to Russia in July of 1718 he was tricked and tortured by his father for involvement of trying to overthrow him. When his ex wife and the Tsarevich's mother who plotted the attempt to overthrow Peter, Eudoxia, found out of this she created a curse on the Romanov family saying that if her beloved son, Tsarevich Alexei Petrovich dies then so will the Romanov Rule 300 years of their rule and it will go down the drain.

Since the curse was muttered and placed onto the Third Romanov Tsar of Russia she muttered that in 300 years of fighting and war the last ruling Romanov family of Russia would name their son and heir Alexei and he will be gravely ill for the rest of his life, ruining the bloodline forever. After, the Tsar would be forced to abdicate in 1917 and his family would die in 1918, in the month of July, when her son returned. July 1718 is exactly 200 years before July 1918. Yet before dying of torture, Tsarevich Alexei heard two guards speaking of his mothers curse and on his death bed he realised he didn't want the future of his family to die and so he added onto the curse.

The secret third daughter of the last Tsar Russia would ever have will be the only saviour of this family. Aided by Irish, Austrian, Japanese and many more throughout her journey, she will be unusual. They have the knowledge of the future and glimpses into the past, she will be able to save the family with it. After muttering those final words, he said his last words and died, unable to withstand the pain."

I looked at Cian. "Irish, Austrian, Japanese. You and Cao, Valentina and Zander." I realised. He nodded. Olga finished that complicated tale and I had to believe all this. "So I'm supposed to believe this?" I asked. "Yes! This explains everything. And you got aid from them!" Olga nodded so hard her head nearly fell off. "This is folklore, how am I supposed to believe anything a random person said 300 years ago?" I asked. "How was we supposed to believe you at first?" Cian fired back, i shut my mouth because he was right. "You truly are from the future." Olga bowed to me like someone would with a king. She looked to Cian. "And you, your sister, Vanya and Zander will help!" Olga exclaimed and bowed to him. "Olga, kindly, what the fuck are you doing?" Cian asked, I was bright red at this point. "You will be my savior, and you will help her save me." Olga explained. I pulled Olishka's arm so she would stop. "We are all equals, stop treating us this way. It makes me feel uncomfortable and Cian will probably hit you with a frying pan." I demanded. "Of course." Olga said in a light hearted tone. "You can't tell anyone of this, Val, Cao and Zan already know. But you can't tell Tatiana, our parents or the small pair, understood?" I asked.

"The secret is safe with me." Olga promised. "Good, now we will go on as if this never happened." Cian shrugged. "What?! Cian we are in trouble! If we don't do anything we'd be dead." Olga insisted. "No you guys would be dead, I wouldn't be. And plus id save your asses, well only you guys. Your parents can rot for all I care." Cian said. "And plus, what can we do now Gaothaidh? Your parent would not believe any of us. It's honestly better to act when the time is nearer, now all we can do is try to help and you guys distance yourself from Rasputin. I am never talking to him, I am only in a room with him if I have to. Rasputin is already running you." Cian informed. "Alright Cian, but our Mama will never get rid of Rasputin, he means way too much to her." Olga pondered. "We won't work this out right now, I don't feel like thinking and I'm starving." I complained.

"I can not believe you are the one to save our family." Olenka shook her head in disappointment. "Your food portions are big enough for two people."

"Listen, for me to save all your asses I can not be left hungry." I sassed before following Cian to the kitchen so he could help me find something to eat because I'm incredibly short and he's incredibly tall for some reason.