But there was also a man sat on the table, that looked oddly like Arthur.

"Chelsea-" Polly sighed.

"Chelsea?" The man repeated. Chelsea took her shoes off and walked to the opposite side of the kitchen, slightly behind Arthur, "So this is Tommys kid."

The man stood up and walked over to Chelsea, cupping her face tightly and looking directly into her eyes, "Blimey, she's Tommys kid alright. I'm your grandfather, Chelsea. Arthur Shelby."

"Arthur-" Chelsea started.

"That's right." Arthur Sr nodded, "Your grandfather."

The feeling of a random man having his hands on Chelsea's face rose panic in her, her heart thundering ten times the speed as her hands began to get sweaty.

"You're a beautiful girl, Chelsea. I held you once when you were a baby, had a good feeling about you since the start. Your eyes-"

"Get out." a stern voice ordered from the other side of the kitchen soon after the door shut.

Arthur took his hands of Chelsea's face and whipped around. Chelsea saw Tommy standing beside Polly, staring his own father down with disgust.

As soon as Chelsea saw Tommy, she ran away from Arthur Sr and toward her dad, crashing into his side. Tommy wrapped his arm around her tightly as Chelsea stared at Arthur Sr.

"Come on, son." the man spoke, "I'm a changed man."

"This family needed you ten years ago, and you walked out on us." said Tommy, Chelsea heard the pain in his voice and it pained her to hear it, "Not now. Get out of this house."

"Tommy, he's different-" Arthur Jr said.

"Shut up." Tommy said instantly.

Arthur Sr looked down at his other son who was defending him, "It's alright, son. Arthur Shelby never stays where he's not welcome. Quite something you've become, Thomas."

The man didn't stay any longer, he walked toward the door and ruffled Finns hair, bidding him goodbye.

"It's alright." Tommy whispered to Chelsea.

"He's our dad." Arthur said.

Tommy scoffed, "He's a selfish bastard."

"You calling someone a selfish bastard, that's a bit rich, Tommy. I mean, thanks to you, we're already down a bloody sister."

When Chelsea realised who she was hugging, she immediately let go and retreated over to John, who also wrapped his arm around her.

"You want to see him, Arthur?" Tommy said, pointing over to the door, "You want to see him? You go with him."

Arthur stood up and walked straight past Tommy, straight out the door.

For the rest of the day, Chelsea didn't know what to do with herself. She sat in her bed for the most of it, in the afternoon she went downstairs and sat with Finn who was drawing on cards.

But, after Finn had gotten bored her ran off to "go chase pigeons."

On the nighttime, Chelsea left the safety of her house and wondered around the streets, ending up outside Annie and Williams house.

She knocked on the door and instantly Annie answered, hope filling her eyes.

"Have you made your decision?" she asked.

"Not yet." said Chelsea, "I'll need a bit longer, but, I think I'm coming close."

"Okay." said Annie, "Would you like to come in and have a cup of tea, maybe? We haven't had some good mother-daughter time in a while."