🌶️Preview

Day 54.

Gazing at my naked body in the mirror, acknowledging the Hickie's and soft bites around my swollen breast down to the prints of his palm on my ass, I smile.

Studying the woman that looks back at me in the mirror, her eyes are dazed and hypnotized with lust, continuously the tongue breaks out from its warmth to come and wet the lips he loves to kiss, hands unable to keep still while they glide sensually around her body, leaving behind a trail of goosebumps after each sensual touch. I feel as though I can let go, finally allowed to love every inch of me the way he has. Tying my body down to the point of with his strength, back arched painfully but I refused to move; afraid to miss so much as one thrust, or growl while he hungrily plunged his mighty shaft deep into my awaiting core.

I live guilt free, will never regret the greatest pleasure my body has gotten used to. How easy I fall under his eyes, how my body reacts just by the sound of his thick velvet voice. Heavens knows what happens to myself control when he touches me, my heart pounds savagely making my blood flow work overtime heating up my body, even after hours and hours of him making love to me I still craved more. Just than through the glass window of the ship I watch the fish dash away with great haste, a predator.

On cue my ears began to ring in melodies, the very song that healed my wounds and the very song that makes my pussy drip with hunger, maybe it's because I know he'll be near me? or maybe on top. Peering to the window on my left side I await, watching the dark ripples of the water bubble from the fleeing fish scattering away from danger. The little girl in me prances around happily but the mood of my body soon changed, though the water is void I could see his eyes peeking at me until he fully emerged. Like Jack when he slapped his hand on the fogged glass behind the car with Rose in Titanic, A webbed palm slams onto the window earning a slight squeal from me, I know he's amused.

Like a knife scraping a ceramic plate, I cringed to the similar sounds of his sharp talons against the window, the song still in my ears, speaking to me, chanting. "Closer," I giggle. How childish as if I would ever fall for such an obvious demise, somehow I found myself in front of the window glaring into the unknown abyss, waiting for the jump scare. Onyx eyes, void of light only that of the reflection of the dim glow behind me.

I hear my heartbeat drumming as he fully emerged from the darkness, a sinister smile with nothing but rows of sharp gut tearing shark canines lined perfectly in his plump lips, low back length silky hair floats in swirls of large halos behind him while they remained steady behind his long-pointed ears. Our eyes locked, I'm safe in my mini room while he owned the whole ocean, I watched in silence as he leaned in his face closer to me, no pupils to indicate where his gaze was locked but I was in for an awakening. from the way his gills flared with the spines behind his back erected, he is excited.

My body. I'm still naked before him. Somehow, he caught a glimpse of my body. With a little lean from his chin upwards, his eyes are back on mine before he casually cocked it to the side slowly. My eyes found his massive biceps, the flat masculine physique of his torso and bit my bottom lip. I have never seen him in a position where he can't have me, especially now at my most vulnerable.

Naked, alone and wanting.

It seems I am victorious, maybe I will have my fun After All. With our eyes holding gaze I smile playfully stepping back, amused at his eyes somehow darkening as I fully step away exposing my naked body. A little show for my man, purposefully swaying my hips my ass rippling when I walk towards the swivel chair placing my hands on the desk while I give him a little show from behind. Letting him acknowledge his palm souvenirs, the scraping of his talons deepens, I should stop, but when I beg for it, he teases me cruelly. I will pay for this eventually but for now let me give him a show.

Positioning myself onto the soft seat I leaned back to part my legs, plopping each one stably onto the arms exposing the evidence of my arousal, my large breast ready to suffocate me, I can see the erected nipples in my view. liquid pools down tickling my skin, I used to need two fingers to handle the job until he stretched me to the point it couldn't be enough. My fingers were met with the most swollen clit I have ever felt in a lifetime since discovering my sexuality.

Cold vs Scorching heat. Picking up my Rhythm as he slithers out his forked tongue menacingly to trail it across the mini ovuled glass.