XXIV

Y/n and Quinn is in the corner looking at the people who arrived. Y/n grew more worried when she saw Tara. They seem to talk about something, but Y/n can't hear it at all, so she just looked at Tara hoping she could find a way to talk to her and get help. Y/n knows she can't do anything but to play by the rules of the killer, but she won't kill. 

She saw that they all part ways, Y/n saw that Sam walks directly to the stage Tara and Chad gets their way in the lobby. 

"Oh, it looks like the boy is getting your girl." the red-haired girl teases the other.

Y/N just looked at her furiously, but the other girl knows how to play with her.

"Chad always does that, grabbing every opportunity to have Tara alone with him." she says but Y/N continued to ignore her and just looked at other things.

"If I were you, I'd also grab this opportunity to kill him, no one will know." Quinn whispers into Y/N's ears, giving her, her knife.

Y/N just moves away from her. "You're not going to get into my head." she says angrily.

"Oh-- am I getting into your head? Because really, I'm not, I'm just suggesting something because, the way I see him, he really wants Tara away from you." She shrugs.

"I'm not going to kill my friend!" Y/N snarled at her.

"Oh well, I forgot, you don't have a choice here, you're going to kill him, or else Tara will be dead." She winks at Y/N and gives her the knife. Y/n breathe deeps. 

"Go, I have some things to do here. I'll follow you in a minute, hoping you finish your job."

Y/n just stood there, but then Y/n was approached again.

"I said go or I'm going to kill you first!" she whisper-screams with her knife in Y/N's neck.

Y/N had no other choice but to walk down; it's another entrance that will lead her to the lobby. She knows she's near because she heard Tara. She walked until she saw the two of them leaning against the counter. Y/N felt her body becoming hot when she saw Tara and Chad reach for the same box of Milk Duds at the same time and their hands touch.

"You can have them." Chad says with a smile on his face.

"Take em." Y/N's blood boils when she sees how they are smiling at each other.

Chad suddenly steps forward and asks, "Do you still trust Y/N right now?

"What are you saying?" Tara looked at him.

"I like you, Tara." Chad leans down again but is pushed by Tara.

"No, Chad, I lov--"

Y/N can't take her anger anymore. She runs, pushes Tara away, and stabs Chad in her arms. She quickly raises her knife again, but he tackles her into the poster frame. She felt the pain in her head, but her anger was taking over. She slashed at Chad again, who ducks it and hits her with a right cross. She reels as her mind suddenly stops when she sees Tara on the floor, scared as hell, looking exactly at Y/N. She raises her arm right at Tara, forgetting that she can't help her.

Then Chad and Tara ran away, and Y/N saw Sam at the door, thinking of how they will react when they know it's her.

Sam walks slowly down the stage, looking at her surroundings. Kirby was nowhere to be seen, and she aims and holds her knife tighter, ready for whatever comes. But then her phone rang, which made her jump. It was Bailey.