IX

•••••••

                it is late in the afternoon when Y/N gets out of her house and drives to Amber. she wants to drive down to the hospital to just check on Tara because she doesn't get a reply back. 'is she mad?' she thinks. but then she decided to think about that later and deal with Amber first.

Y/n arrived at Amber's house, getting nervous about what would happen. she knocked so that Amber would know that she was here, but she was shocked to be greeted by Mindy.

"oh my God, Y/n, hi!" the curly-haired girl greeted and hugged her. knowing what happened to her.

"hi Mindy, what's up?" she said that, breaking their hug.

"everything's good! you? what the fuck happened?" Mindy said, looking at her from top to bottom.

"i guess ghostface really likes attractive people, like me." Y/n wiggled her eyebrows and joked.

"okay, i'm done. good thing you just got attacked, if not i will really kick the shit out of you." she said and rolled her eyes, "guys! Y/n's here, and her lame ass jokes!" she shouts to inform others. They got to Amber's living room, and she was nowhere to be found.

"oh my God, Y/n, are you okay?" Liv hugs her, as well as Chad.

"i'm alright guys, thanks!" she smiles at them and takes a seat on the sofa.

"you want a drink?" Chad offers her one.

"sure, man, i'll get it later, thanks!" she said.

they seem to be doing something like having a party; there are party cups and some banners with Wes's name on them. she didn't ask what it was at the time. it is obvious that it's a party. and here she thought Amber and she were going to talk.

Y/n felt hands on her shoulder, and it was Amber, smiling at her. she half smiled while the girl got around to sitting with her. while other friends are making and decorating the house.

"really? you're having a party?" Y/n said in disbelief. Her smile faded as well as the other girl's.

"it's not; it's for Wes." Amber said.

"i thought we're gonna talk?" Y/n asked

"yes, we are, but can we do that later? people might come here any moment now, please." Amber pleaded with the other, taking its hands to pursue her.

"okay, but I'm not in the mood to party; I'm just going to come back later." Y/n said.

"can you please stay? just this one, then we'll talk, i promise." Amber said it genuinely, caressing the hands of the latter. "and it's not really safe, so you should stay."

Y/n shut her eyes for a second then looked at the girl, "yeah, yeah, okay, i'll stay."

"okay! thanks; i'm just going to do some things. help yourself." Amber said it excitedly, and got up to do some things.

Y/n just stay seated, scratch the back of her neck, then sigh. this day is going to be long again. she doesn't know it yet.

"what was that?" Y/n was shocked when Mindy appeared next to her.

"what the fuck, Mindy? you scared me!" Y/n stated that she was attempting to relax.

"i see the Ghostface effect on you,". the other said, giggled.

"fuck you." Y/n said, rolling her eyes and slumping to the sofa.

"but you and Amber? what was that? i thought you liked Tara." she said quietly, don't want anyone else to hear.

"yeah, of course, i like Tara, and there's nothing going on between me and Amber. it's just complicated; everything's complicated." she started quietly, so the others wouldn't hear her. the girl beside her settled herself, for she knew this was going to be long. Y/n checked first if Amber was too far away from them to continue her story.

Y/n continues with Amber's confession and how she noticed how close the girl got this time. She stated that she never assumed or even had any idea about Amber's feelings. and that she was shocked when Amber made the move; she also states that she was supposed to talk with Tara that night because they are having some trouble figuring things out, but then Amber happened.

"that is a fucking motive!" Mindy shouts silently, not minding her friend's story but continuing with her suspect list.

"what the fuck, dude? Amber can never do that." Y/n said, rubbing her face and being done with her friend.

"just kidding, what are the chances, right?" Mindy still continues to look at Y/N.

"oh, god, you should stop being delusional with your horror fantasy." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"okay, okay, but i guess good luck with that. choose your decision wisely. either you'll have a girlfriend or lose a friend." Mindy explained standing up and patting the other girl's shoulder for good luck.

"or none at all, but, thanks, I guess." she gave her another eye roll and released a deep sigh. she stands up and also helps her friends, who are decorating the room. She decided to try some drinks too, to clear her mind a little bit. 

 •••••••

hi! I'm sorry for this short filler, but we're nearly there! stay tuned!!! thank you!!!