XXVI

Y/N rested her tired body, she just leans in and releases all the tension she felt.

"It's finished," she says, closing her eyes.

Just minutes after she's closed her eyes, Y/N hears another gunshot and Tara's scream. She sees the sisters grabbing onto each other, trying to get Tara back up.

"Go get her." YN heard Bailey, then Ethan appeared injured but very much alive, waiting for Tara.

She tried to get up, seeing that her girlfriend was struggling and that Ethan was starting to jump and get Tara. 'Get the fuck up' she motivates her injured self to get up and help her girlfriend.

Gathering all her strength, Y/N shouts in pain, "Let her go, Sam!" and runs towards Ethan to grab his body. They stumbled, and Y/N quickly covered herself as the boy tried to stab her and used her other arm to punch him in the chest, causing her to let go of his knife.

She goes on top of him in the face, letting all her anger out.

"FUCKING DIE!!! YOU ASSHOLE!!!" she shouts as she uses Ethan's face as a punching bag, but is caught off guard when she receives a blow in her side, causing her to stop and fall in pain, remembering all the stabs and other wounds she has.

"Let go now, Sam," she heard, but she can't bring herself because Ethan is now punching her too.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU FIRST BEFORE I DIE! YOU LITTLE CUNT!" Y/N can't feel anything at this point; her ears are now ringing, her body is like floating, and her consciousness is pulling away from her.

Y/N just lay there not giving shit anymore when suddenly Ethan stopped punching her. Then she saw blood dripping down on her face. She looked up and saw Tara holding on to the boy's head with her knife through his open mouth and throat. The weight on top of her became more heavy as Ethan felt the pain. Tara twisted her knife to his throat before pulling it, and the killer fell down with blood everywhere.

Tara pushed Ethan's body away from Y/N and kneeled next to Y/N's pin cushion and punching bag-like body. Y/N just looked at her girl and tried to talk, but her throat is too dry, and her body is too weak. She's just lying there, feeling all the adrenaline going out of her body and just pain everywhere. Tara cried in front of her, seeing her state. Y/N, with her last strength, tried to reach for her girls face, but Tara just gave in and held the latter's hand and cried.

Before Tara can say anything, they hear another gunshot, then Bailey and Sam fall from the balcony. Tara gets up, and that's the last thing Y/N saw before she blocked out.

"I promise I'm going to get so much fucking therapy with you and Y/N after this." They laugh, and then Tara suddenly runs to Y/N, remembering her. "Fuck be okay," she silently wished. She heard something behind her but ignored it because her relief in her body changed into so much worry, remembering Y/N's state.

Tara's heart ached when she saw Y/N's poor condition. She kneeled beside her and held her hand in her face, letting her tears run. "Hey Y/N, im here, please be okay." Tara pleaded and continued to cry.

Y/N opened her eyes when she felt someone holding her hands, and her heart melted when she saw Tara crying.

"I'm sorry, I love you," she said weakly. "please--be caref-ul and l--live your life- i always- love you- Tara." Y/n said with all the strength she has left, with the thought in her mind that this might be her last chance to see Tara. "Y/N, please don't say that- I love you too- fight it please." Tara begged. Y/N lost her grip on Tara, which made the girl cry harder.

Sam hugged the younger, helping her up because the rescuers arrived and they're now going to take Y/N.

"She's going to be okay, T." The older woman comforts the girl, who just continues to cry.

They are now on the ambulance, Tara not wanting to let go of Y/N's hand, who's still unconscious and in a bad state.

"Can we hurry up? She already lost a lot of blood, and it's not getting any better!" The medic shouts to the driver.

Sam also holds her sister, and while worrying about the other, she knows how much Y/N means to Tara and also to her. 'Y/N fight it; don't die on us' she thinks to herself.

Then they heard a loud beep from the monitor: "Fuck, she's flatlining! clear the bed!"

"No! Y/N! please!" Tara cried loudly, Sam still holding her, crying with her.

They are now on top of Y/N, pushing her chest, trying to get her back and make her stay. They arrive at the hospital, and the situation is still the same; they don't waste anymore time and push Y/N into the emergency room.

Sam pulled Tara away from the doctors and nurses and to also distract her away from what they're doing to Y/n.

"Is she going to be okay?" Tara approaches the medic who helped them.

"It's up to her, she has such a weak pulse, but you must trust her, it looks like you love her so much, and sometimes that is enough for someone to make it through this." The medic smiled at her and left them.

Tara just continues to breakdown and pray to all deities or to whomever is listening to her and helping Y/N. Sam just continues to comfort her and calm her down.

"She's going to be okay, Tara."

"I need her to be okay, Sam. I don't know what I will do if she does." Tara continues to cry, not attempting to say the word, seeing

"I love her, Sam. I love her so much. Why does everything have to be like this?"

"You have to stop, she's too far gone." Tara heard the doctor say, which made her body frozen and her heart feel like a thousand needles had been punctured.

Tara runs to the doctor and pushes him. "No! No! No! Don't say that! Please do everything you can please!" Sam tried to get her, but she pulled away and went back to Y/N's lifeless body.

"Y/n, please! Get the fuck up!" Tara let out a gut wrenching yell of pain and sob.

Tara shakes out Y/N's shoulder, hoping that she will hear her, "Don't fucking leave me like this!"