III

•••••••

      Y/N arrived, but Tara's still sleeping; there's no one here but the officers outside the room. They know her, so she can get inside. But as soon as Tara heard there was another presence in the room, she awoke herself and smiled when she realized who the person was.

"Hey, T., do you want some water?" Y/N immediately offered, and Tara just nodded. "thanks, Y/n."

Y/N updates Tara on what just happened before she got here, and Tara doesn't know what to say; she really has no idea who did this to her. She doesn't really believe that one of her friends could do this to her. One thing she knows is that it is still walking around, waiting for another victim.

"where's Sam?" The brunette asked. "I don't know, maybe she just needs some air; she'll be back here. Let's just watch for now."

Tara accepted it and just looked at the girl who was busy finding something on her laptop, then she said, "come on here, y/n, help me scoot over so you can lie down with me." Y/N can't help but smile and help the other girl.

"I ordered some food, so we won't be hungry. i know hospital foods are not so great," y/n says while they're watching some romantic comedy movie.

Y/N was so busy watching, but she feels like someone is staring at her but did not mind it at all. "just admit it, damn it!" Y/N says they're getting frustrated with what they're watching.

"admit what?" Tara suddenly spoke; she was worried that Y/N had caught her looking. She doesn't really know what's happening because she's too focused on the girl. Her heart beats fast, but she can't really understand why it's happening, although in the back of her mind she really knows why.

Then Y/N proceeded to let out her frustrations in the movie, and the other girl just listened to her with a smile on her lips.

The two were so close they couldn't help but watch each other's side profiles. Y/N felt the pair of eyes on her side again, so she decided to look. Eye contact was made by the two of them; there was something magnetic that pulled them together. Y/N did not know what to do, so she just went along with whatever was happening, as did Tara, and when something was about to happen, Y/N's phone vibrated. They quickly break the tension that's going on with them, and the butterflies that are flying around in their stomachs stop flying.

"Oh, delivery's here; I'm just going to go get it." Y/N comes down to bed faster, feeling her face heat up; so is the other girl, because of what just happened. It was so close, but it's not the right time.

Y/n was about to get out when she saw that there's only one officer; the officer that's just outside is nowhere to be found.

"it looks like the other officer went out, but the other one is just in the corner; do you think you're going to be okay?" She asked Tara.

Tara nods, still feeling shy because of what happened. "yes, yes, i'm going to be okay. just get back quick; i don't like waiting." She answered jokingly.

"Okay, m'lady. your wish is my command." she winked before going out. the latter blush again by the flirty antics of the girl.

Y/n didn't know someone was waiting for her to get out and finish the business that was not successful. 

•••••••

Hello to everyone who's reading this; I hope you're enjoying it.

Here's a fluff and short chapter.

And, did anyone already see Scream 6?