XI

•••••••

           Y/n made the decision to get down and join the party. she fixed herself and exited the room when she heard everyone yelling "Tara! woooh!". she went downstairs and noticed Richie and Sam standing against the door, looking at the two females, Amber and Tara, who were talking.

'is there something i'm missing?' Y/n speculates, trying to figure out what Tara is doing in here.

"why? where are you going?" Amber questioned Tara.

"are you going somewhere?" Y/n intrudes on their talk and makes the four look at her.

Tara looks at her sister to get an answer to their question, but Sam shakes her head, signaling a no. Y/n looked at the elder girl and then at Tara, trying to figure out what was going on.

"it's fine. don't tell me. i get it. just be safe, okay?" Amber smiled, understanding the situation. Tara just looked at her and the other girl looks around, "i think i know where it is." Amber continued.

Y/n, on the other hand, simply listens, unsure of what is going on. she wonders why Tara is leaving.

"really, you're partying?" Tara snapped at her, while Amber ordered everyone in the party to get out.

"no, no, I just had a few drinks, and i was just upstairs." Y/n explained, and Tara just looked at her. you can hear people complaining about the party in the background. then the party lights went off and normal lights were on. Tara and Y/n's attention is caught.

"you know that it's not safe, right? you didn't even wait for me to wake up and then just leave," Tara says, slightly annoyed. she's worried for the other girl; that's why she's like this.

"I'm sorry. Amber, and i had to talk." Y/n explained. Tara simply nods at her, uncomfortably aware that everyone is staring at her.

"but where are you going?" Y/n added and asked.

"i can't say, but i'll talk to you later. i'm just going to get my inhaler, okay?" Tara assured me Y/n.

Amber approached Tara, making sure she was okay with what was happening and guiding her to the back of the house. Sam also comes along with the two girls. Y/n just helped Richie get everyone out.

"want a beer?" Richie offered, walking onto the

"sure man, thanks!" Y/n accepted the offer and followed him to the kitchen; then she saw Mindy on the couch with some girl, so she went straight to them.

"okay, okay, who was that?" she said foolishly to the girl, then sat down next to her.

"nothing." the curly-haired girl rolled her eyes in annoyance, letting go of the girl's hand, and settled down on the couch with Y/n to watch some horror.

they both looked at each other when Richie knocked to get their attention. Richie was asking for more beers and where they were placed. he asked if one of them wants to come with him in the basement to get more.

"no, but you were right to ask." Mindy answered by being proud.

"you Y/n?" he looked at the other girl.

"sur-- wait where's my phone?" Y/n said, checking her pockets. "i think you can do it, Richie." Y/n awkwardly smiled and began to walk toward him to return upstairs.

"okay, i'll be right back, ha ha." Richie said not to be confident, and the three of them fake laugh while Richie is opening the door to the basement and Y/N is going back upstairs.

"i'll be right back too!" she shouts as she's leaving.

Y/n goes upstairs; there are still people leaving, she waves goodbye to some of them. she goes straight to the room and finds her phone. she quickly went downstairs and found Sam near the door, looking at her phone.

"these are your own rules, dude. own that shit." Y/n can hear Mindy in the living room.

so she just doesn't bother the older girl and goes straight back to the living room, but then she saw Ghostface behind Mindy's back.

"MINDY! BEHIND YOU!" Y/n runs. but Ghostface had already stabbed her in the shoulder.

the attention of the killer was now on Y/n; it quickly got the knife out of Mindy and slid to Y/n's arm before she could launch herself; Y/n felt it, then the killer caught her head, banged her forcefully to the side, then got back to Mindy.

Y/n struggled, and just as she stumbled to the floor, she could feel all the pain in her body and head again. she saw Sam running and throw the lamp to the killer to help Mindy, then Ghostface just ran. she saw the older girl go straight to Mindy and try to calm her and keep her awake.

then a scream came from behind Y/n. she tried to look, and it was Amber with Tara. the two didn't notice her because their other friend was bleeding with Sam in front of her.

"what did you do to her?" Amber shouts, going straight to her friend and accusing the older girl.

"Mindy." Tara said in shock after following Amber, "oh god, Y/n!" she stopped when she saw the other girl, leaning on the wall, blood flowing on her head. she's already on her way to the injured girl, but Richie appears, making her walk back. 

"what the fuck!?" Richie appeared, dropping the beers he has because of the scene.

"Richie, where the fuck were you?" Sam stood up to question him.

"i went into the basement to get beer!" the man said, panicking.

"you went to the basement alone?!" Amber questioned him shouting, and Tara, on her side, was still shocked, not knowing what to do.

"i asked them to come with me! right Y/n?" Richie explains that he's approaching Y/N, who's trying to stand up now then helping her.

Liv appeared in a hurry, crying when she saw Mindy full of blood. then, Amber began shouting, accusing everyone in the room but Tara of being the killer. Sam also noticed blood on Liv's hand, which made the girl more suspicious. but Liv's telling everyone it's Chad, and that does make the suspicion more obvious. Y/n is now standing up, guided by Richie; just looking at the girl, she's still recovering from what happened to her.

"no, i'm not." Liv continues to cry and defend herself. Amber is stopping her from crying out more and trying to silence her.

"fuck you, Amber! i'm not the fucking killer!" Liv is getting more angry at Amber.

"i know." Amber said, then shot Liv in the head.

Everyone gasped at what Amber did.

"What the fuck?" Y/n suddenly said, shocked, that the event was now clearer in her head. they all jolted when she swung and pointed the gun in Y/n's direction.

"welcome to act three." She said it while smiling.

•••••••

Thank you for 10k reads!!!
We all know that this is gonna happen right? but will you and Tara gonna be okay?
🤞🤞🤞