XXI

They all stayed there waiting to be rescued, not wanting to get out because of the uncertainties of what would welcome them when they came out. They heard a siren, and that made them feel a little relieved.

Despite Anika's injury, she's lucky to still be breathing, so the rescuers aided her first and ran her straight to the hospital. Mindy joined her, never wanting to leave her side.

Y/N's wounds were cleaned and dressed too, and Tara was by her side throughout, never wanting to leave her side. They were asked to stay because of the investigation going on. The sun comes up, and they are still investigating bodies and what happened to their apartment.

Sam was looking and waiting for the police to come down, especially Quinn's father. While the two lovers were in the ambulance, a blanket was wrapped around them. Y/N was just looking blank, still processing whatever had happened to them, and Tara was just continuing to check on her and make sure everything was okay.

"You want anything, love?" Tara asked softly, using their endearment.

Y/N shakes her head and proceeds to lay her head on Tara's shoulder, feeling the warmth within each other. Tara took the chance to hold Y/N's hand and caress them, they stayed like this for a couple of minutes and enjoyed each other's company in the midst of disaster.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you explain." Y/N said.

Tara looked at her, "I know you wouldn't do things that would hurt me, I know you have your own things going on, I shouldn't react quickly." Y/N continued, trying to explain that she understood the situation.

"Hey, Y/N, it's okay--" Tara fixes her position to look at Y/N, still holding the latter's hand,

"It's my fault that I hurt you, you don't have to feel sorry because you reacted, if you're hurt, then you're hurt, don't ignore your feelings just to make me feel okay." Tara kisses her hand. "All right?

Y/N smiled at her and also kissed Tara's hand in gratitude and forgiveness. The heaviness in her heart was gone now, as was Tara's. Fighting is the least of their priorities right now. Y/N realizes that their situation is a lot worse because they really have no idea who's targeting them, the only thing she wants is to protect Tara.

They saw Ethan coming in their direction, but before he could come near, Chad came at him and grabbed him. Chad walks back, and it looks like Ethan explains his side. Ethan comes at them, saying he's sorry, but they just look at him.

"I just know you're at the top of Mindy's list,." Y/N said, looking at him.

"I had ECON." he insisted.

Y/N and Tara just look at each other, not knowing what to say. This is how it works, you don't trust anyone in this game.

"I'm going to be right back." Tara said, standing up and looking at Sam.

"Yeah, sure."

She looked at where she was going, and she saw it was Quinn's dad. Y/N felt sorry for him, he was another innocent victim of that monster. Y/N just closes her eyes and leans back to rest.

Y/N felt someone caress her arms; it was Tara. "Hey, are you okay?"

Y/N nods, "What's up?

"Gale has something for us to see, let's go." Tara holds Y/N's hand.

They arrived at a suspicious place, Y/N heard that it was an old cinema, and it was owned by the two students who died because of a Ghostface attack. She heard it from Gale, who's explaining a lot of things to the blonde.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Y/N asked, looking at Tara.

"We'll see."

And she was led by Tara; they were all quiet going up when Gale unlocked a gate of some sort. They looked around, but all of them were not sure what they were looking at until Gale opened the light.

"A shrine."  Gale says as she's looking at where they're all looking.

"The fuck." Y/N whispers.

All of them walk further to check what's displayed inside. They all scattered, and Y/N didn't even notice that Tara was not on her side anymore. Y/N follows Sam to the stage's centerpiece, where it displays all the killer's Ghostface costumes.

Y/N found herself standing in front of Amber's costume and looking at her name on the placard.

Amber grabbed the knife and stabbed Y/n onto her left side.

"i said don't do anything!" Amber shouts, "because i don't have any other choice but to kill you too." She added, then raised her knife again.

"i don't want to do this because i really like you, but you left me no choice." she immediately dragged more of the knife down Y/n's back.

Y/N shakes her head to erase the memory, she's still having it, and the memory of that nightmare is still coming back lurching into her head. She didn't hear what the others had said, but when she looked back, all of them were standing and looking at the other costumes. She caught a pair of eyes looking at her, it was Tara. Her eyes are worried but also curious about what she's thinking.

"If this were a normal Stab movie, this would be the killer's lair." They all looked at Kirby.

"Which means this isn't a normal Stab movie."  Kirby concludes.

Y/N doesn't understand what's going on, she's in her own headspace. She saw Tara walk down, she was about to follow her, but she saw Sam. Y/N thinks that they need it. She knows the two of them have things to talk to each other about.

Y/N sits on the edge of the stage. Her eyes wander around the things in front of her. Who's in the right mind to make a collection about killers and their victims?

"I hear you're a horror fan." Kirby joins her.

Y/N looked at her, realizing who she was talking about, and said, "Oh, it's Mindy, but I know some."

"What's the best nightmare on Elm Street?" Kirby asked her.

"Let me stop you there, I don't want to take this chance of having a horror quiz with you from Mindy, so I'm going to pass."

"Okay, I'll wait on that." The older chuckles.

"I should go find Sam and Tara." Y/N jumped to walk where Sam goes.

Gale and Kirby followed Y/N, they found the sisters looking like they were having an intense talk because Tara immediately ran up the stairs near the concession stand, wanting to be alone.

"Are you okay, Sam?"

Y/N received a sad smile in response and was getting drag by Kirby going after Tara.

"If Tara doesn't want me there, at least I have you as a backup. You're the girlfriend, right?" Kirby says as they walk up.

Y/N just smiled awkwardly, not knowing how to react, hoping Tara's okay.

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry it's been so long, so here's a chapter. I promise to finish this and just wait for another movie. I already have another idea in my mind, but I'm still deciding if I'm going to publish it. Thanks to whoever's reading this!