"A broken boy."

Two adult women were walking through the streets of Nevermore. One is a black-skinned woman named Gabrielle, the mother of Nevermore Queen Bianca Barclay herself. Next to her was a white-haired woman with an even pale complexion, her hair was done in a ponytail.

"So... How did it happen that you are alive?" Gabrielle asked sterlny. Seeing how the woman next to her changed.

"What do you mean?" She asked smiling, annoying the other woman.

"Anna!" Gabrielle howled. "Sixteen years ago, all of a sudden contact broke off with you... You were presumed dead. Do you know what effect that had on Morticia? You were like sisters, and suddenly you stopped giving signs of life only to reappear sixteen years later. You don't meet Morticia, not with your husband Chris, but with me? You know Larissa is dead!?"

Anna rolled her eyes continuing to maintain her smile, They arrived at the weathervane.

"Larissa died?"

"Yes... During the Nevermore incident... How do you feel about that, she's your birth sister after all."

They both sat down at the table. Anna's face was unreadable, while there was a gentle smile on her lips, sadness was looming in her eyes. "Just like anyone who has lost an older sister."

"Are you going to return to the world of the living? Are you going to continue hiding?" She asked with some anger, The Anna who stood before her seemed completely different from the one she remembered. "I remind you that you have a husband.

Soon they were served two cups of coffee. Anna shrugged her shoulders taking a sip of coffee, a grimace formed at the taste of the bitter drink. "Agh! I don't like coffee... And as for Chris, or Morticia, or other friends, that's in its own time."

Gabrielle leaned back in her seat, suspiciously watching Anna. "So? For what purpose are you here? And what is that stitched wound on your forehead?"

"I'm interested in a certain person in Nevermore, and this wound..." She ran her finger over the scar. A twisted smile crossed her face. "I had a certain accident. That's all you need to know."

"And why am I here? Once again, it's Morticia who's your best friend, and she'd probably help you with whatever you want."

Anna shook her head taking another sip of coffee. "She wouldn't help me, in this one for sure... But you."

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow.

"I think we can help each other... You're going to expand your cult, aren't you?"

Gabrielle perched, not knowing who the woman in front of her was because this was not the kind, friendly, and cheerful Anna she knew. "What do you propose?"

"An alliance, you help me and I help you. Since you're going to make your move here anyway, why can't I take advantage of it, right?"

Gabrielle finally smiled, that smile that hid, according to Bianca, bad intentions, and bad will. "Go ahead, I'm interested."

Anna chuckled. "That's great..." Anna twirled her teacup. "But we'll discuss it over a second cup of coffee?"

-X-

1 Week before a fight.

"Okay Y/N, this was the last session, Now go rest your mind, I wanted to knock the idea out of your head, but apparently your stubbornness exceeds my ability to show you that it's not worth going there..." Vlad declared while wiping his forehead of sweat. "

Y/N lay on the ground in pain, he knew that the Vampire was stronger than the humans, and significantly so, but finally learning that his strength was also greater than theirs he expected an even fight. "He completely destroyed me, he is faster, more durable, and with strength he also surpasses me," Y/N chuckled, collecting Vlad's astonishment.