"A Murder of Woes."

The death of a newly met therapist was nothing short of heart-wrenching for Y/N, it may seem quite surprising given that he had only been in closer contact with her since only yesterday. Such was already his nature that he became easily attached to others, hence his closeness with Wednesday, Enid, Ajax, Xavier, or Eugene. He had met them relatively recently, But he knew that life would have been far more bitter without them, which is why it hurt him so much. This trait increasingly caused him to berate himself for it, saying.

"I wonder why I get so easily attached if it's the sole reason why I'm suffering."

On top of that, his thoughts veered toward it being his fault.

"Since I became friends with them, so many people have suffered."

Of course, he knew it wasn't his fault, and he didn't believe in bad luck or destiny, but this thought couldn't be dismissed. A sense of confusion, uncertainty, and fear accompanied him almost daily, and he couldn't shake the feeling that it was all beginning to reach a critical point. Not just a mental crisis, but he sensed that something was coming, something that would bring ruin and destruction.

"So this is how it is? there's nothing I can do to help them?" His fists clenched in a nearly crushing squeeze. "It's so infuriating." Under his breath, he could only mutter. However, he didn't feel like someone who was about to cry or give up. That anger had smoldered within him, and he didn't think it could have been extinguished any time soon. So just as he had decided earlier referring to his crush named Wednesday they must have a serious talk. He closed the door to the room behind him and left for the confrontation.

-X-

After the sheriff announced to her and Principal Weems that the therapist had died, Wednesday decided one thing.

"It's time to end this." She spoke leaving the two adults puzzled at her rather livid reaction, maybe she was angry or perhaps more frustrated, but one thing was certain this could not be dragged out any longer.

-X-

As if fate wanted it, the two frustration-filled teenagers came across the quad. Wednesday was going to ignore him, not because she didn't give a damn about him, but just now there was something more important to take care of. She exchanged a brief glance with him and walked past him, but he wasn't going to let her go so easily. Grabbing her hand, he prevented her from leaving further.

"Is there a specific reason why you're holding on to me?" Looking coldly into his eyes, she asked. Y/N did not feel intimidated in any way, he was too angry to feel such a thing.

"You lied to me, why?"

Wednesday had already managed to get to know him enough to know that if she didn't answer him, he wouldn't let her go, so she turned toward him completely, facing him confidently. Y/N let go of her hand. "What do you mean?" She knew what he was alluding to, her previously confident attitude slightly lessened.

Y/N looked around and grasped Wednesday's hand in his this time gently and tenderly. This was sudden and quite unexpected for her taking her totally by surprise. He led her to one of the corners of the quad where their potential conversation would bring barely any eyes. Y/N gave liberty to her hand, which fell to rest beside the teenager's torso. "You know what I mean..." He began, "You met with Tyler, so why give me any sign that you're interested in developing anything further with me."

Wednesday didn't look away, something spontaneously changed in her eyes. "I-I just... It's for putting his life at risk. Nothing else happened." She didn't know why she said it that way, it's almost as if she wanted to assure Y/N that she had no deeper feelings for Tyler. Watching his expression, she saw his eyes flee from her gaze, not in shame or fear, nothing like that. He stared sadly at the ground, knowing that she was lying to him.