"If You Don't Woe Me by Now: Lies, new information and doubt."

Woken up the next day by the as always annoying alarm clock, Y/N headed toward the bathroom with a grimacing expression. Yesterday's event had definitely had a big impact on him, more than he wanted to admit, perhaps it was the sleepless nights and constant fatigue that had taken its toll and the balloon of irritation had burst. Allowing himself more time to cool down now he realized.

"Why was I so annoyed at Wednesday yesterday? It's rather normal that something might happen to her... Something more important than our meeting. Maybe I came to the wrong conclusion too quickly... Then why didn't she notify me before?"

Was he right that she had a more serious situation to deal with? Yes and no, depends on your point of view. On the one hand, she managed to learn what they were dealing with, what type of monstrosity... On the other hand, it was a momentary meeting with her uncle regarding a piece of brief information, so she could have postponed that particular meeting, but she didn't. Leaving Y/N in the lurch.

"All that's left for me to do is find out."

-X-

Awakened by the morning light, which by some miracle broke through to the side of her darkly decorated room, she could not dismiss a certain sense of guilt, as if she could call it that. Earlier by Enid, after their argument, and now by him.

"How annoying..." She thought. "I'm starting to feel guilty. Me, what is happening to me? I'm not like this, so why can't I reject the feeling that I did something wrong... I will admit that I should have informed him, but I didn't, it happened and that's it. This word... It makes me sick just thinking about it. I will say- say sorry, that will be enough."

The word sorry, or apologies, was probably the least used in her vocabulary. Not because she didn't want to admit when she was wrong, but because she didn't happen to be wrong, therefore there was no need to use those words. Now, though, she knew... She had done wrong. So no matter how much she pained, she decided that those words were due to him.

"I'll apologize to him, and that's it."

No matter whether sincerely or not. She knew that Y/N was the person who would accept them anyway. It wasn't affectionate on her part, her inner sociopath could be considered to have spoken, the task came first, and feelings weren't that important, so she decided.

"Or is it time to cut him off? After all, it was nothing more than a partnership in a cause, nothing else... It should be better this way."

As with Enid, now maybe it's time for Y/N. She was grateful for how he helped her and sacrificed himself, but perhaps it was time for a change. Alone as she was foretold, she'll do it herself. Like all her life, she will manage to finish it alone, on her own, it seemed appealing even to her, But did she really want it? That even Wednesday didn't know.

-X-

As he sat down in the Weathervane café, he apparently looked like an extremely realistic statue, looking out the window as if to see something, something distant something that would help him get an answer.

"Y/N? Are you here?" A snap in front of his face snapped him out of his trance, and with a blink, he returned to the living world, turning his attention to a slightly smiling Tyler, a goofy and awkward smile was how it could be described.

"Oh, Tyler, what's up?" He asked as if nothing ever happened.

Tyler chuckled at his apparent absence. "I'm the one who should be asking, you were the one who faced that thing, I was only scratched compared to you."