"If You Don't Woe Me By Now: Past."

6 years ago in Romania, Bușteni.

On a rainy day wrapped in darkness, a ten-year-old boy ran as fast as he could, as though his own life depended on it, this was not without a hint of truth in it. He fled from three grown men, those angry and eager for some definition of justice to be delivered followed him relentlessly. Soon the kid found himself in the surrounding forest, and there was a single and clear path, surrounded by bare trees and bushes. Taken as if from a horror movie, consciously indicating that this place may not be too keen on wanting to hide in it. Even the three men exchanged brief uncertain glances, doubting whether it was worth it before going there, but. Y/N continued to run away, his condition was not pleasant, to say the least. beginning from his bare feet to his knees the cuts were prominent in blood and red, stinging him, hurting him, ending where his shorts began. Breathing heavily, trying to somehow confuse and lose his attackers, he turned right, running through bushes that were bare and full of thorns, stinging and tugging at his young and emaciated body. He was on the verge of exhaustion, he wanted to cry and surrender, but he couldn't something was pushing him forward.

The three attackers stopped, losing sight of the kid. "Where's the bastard!?" One furiously asked. The other walked along the road noticing an unevenness in the bushes and cracked twigs.

"This way, he's running through the bushes!" The other pointed. "I'll run along the road, and you follow the tracks." The two there nodded their heads in agreement. "Just be careful, this kid is inhumanly fast, who knows how far away he already is."

Breathing heavily, he returned to the main road thinking he had lost them, he couldn't have been more wrong.

"You bastard! Come back immediately!" One of them yelled desperately.

Boy, hearing the man's angry voice did not stop, continuing forward uninterruptedly. He was getting tired, slowing down the inevitable, he was not as sturdy as those there, nor fast. He won due to the fact that he had a great distance advantage. The kid looked ahead, hoping to find someone. And finally...

"Light!" The child excitedly thought. He ran closer and closer it got brighter and brighter until finally, he was in front of a building, or rather a bar. The child without much of an array of options, ran to the door, trying to open it, but could not do so. "What is it? Open the stupid door!" He pushed and pounded with all his might, begging and crying in the hope that it would open in front of him or someone would open it, but it didn't.

"Here you are." The kid turned toward the voice, "Out of your ass you show up here, and start stealing? That's not how it works here punk, and it doesn't matter that you're a kid, you'll pay." The kid didn't understand anything, it wasn't the language he spoke, he knew two one which was his native one, despite not remembering where he himself came from, and quite a bit of English. And the man there spoke to him in Romanian, even without understanding the boy knew it was no good. The other two soon followed and were even more annoyed than the first. "Because of this trash, we had to run through those thorny bushes, I'll kill him!"

Desperate people without a moral spine, not caring about the story or the reason, just to make revenge nothing more. Desperate and pathetic people. Such three just stood before him.

"Death is unnecessary, he needs to suffer until he learns not to steal, especially from us." The three men slowly approached him, the kid was already out of options this was his last hope. He was exhausted, thirsty, hungry and all wounded. Everything seemed as if against him. "You will never steal from us again-" The man did not finish hearing the footsteps of an approaching person, she was right behind them, they turned their attention to this particular person.