Introduction

Let me write this quickly. I intend on making this story, not just another let's follow everything in the story and add another character (Male reader), that will add a few lines and that's it. But rather make him feel like he's someone with personality. I want him to be someone important/Main character. For him to have his problems, fears, and anxiety. That he will face, and maybe overcome. It might have a good or bad ending. There will be a romance, as in the title. I want it to be slow, but not too slow. Wednesday, and Mc. Should have their dynamic, and I want to do that. So it could be understood, he will have his relationships with characters. So that it will feel more alive and enjoyable.

What made me do this is that. I really like the concept of Wednesday, as a character. She showed me how I was looking at the world for quite a time. And as the story was going on she was more open, and more feeling toward people. Which I liked.

I will not make Wednesday a damsel in distress. She will be the Wednesday from the series. I often see that different authors make her not like she is. She is. Cold, calculating, smart, strong, and capable. I don't see a problem, with her becoming more "human", but it needs to be done with time, development is good when it feels real. So yeah, that's what I want to do, I don't know if I'm capable. But I will give everything.

Reader. You can choose what he looks like. But in the story, I will make him have blue eyes and brown hair. 176cm, or 5'9ft. Whatever you choose.