Visiting jericho, And Helping Wednesdays?

The entire journey passed in silence. Y/N watched things on the road as they passed. Weems focused on the road while Wednesday hatched a grand escape plan.

she knew she had to take advantage of the situation when Weems wasn't around to watch over her. There is also a snag in the form of Y/N. Wednesday wondered if it was a coincidence that they were going together. He can't get in her way, that's for sure. She would occasionally glance at Y/N surreptitiously. She knew that one way to know a person's ulterior motives were to observe their body language. Unfortunately for her, Y/N was either a great actor or had no idea what she might be up to. That would mean Weems isn't planning anything...at least not yet. The recent discovery of things. And his ultimate devotion to her only can help with her plans.

As Wednesday contemplated these possibilities. Y/N had nothing else on his mind but the excitement of a possible trip. I don't think it's a surprise. After all, it's not every day that you leave the country where you grew up. To a completely different place. his stay here has been a great success so far. For the first time in a long time, he could talk to his peers. Go to school for the first time. And suffer the first failure... unfortunately. But he wasn't about to give in to it. He'd beat him next time, Y/N thought. The people he'd met so far had been really friendly, except maybe for Xavier, but he knew that eventually, everything would work out. How long will this optimism last? Every human has his limits in the end.

Normal Pov

arriving there, Weems parked the vehicle in front of the psychologist's office. Apparently, Wednesday was supposed to have routine visits there.

"Given your history. I'm sure you're intent on running away. I'm here to prevent this." Weems stated, looking towards Wednesday with a look that says, 'you can't do anything, to run away, I'm watching you.' Wednesday was not going to bend to her. Looking her straight in the eye, she said.

"I wish you luck," Wednesday replied. turning away from her, she started toward the therapist's office. Y/N watched warily as Wednesday left, wondering why she would want to run away from school. If her past is true, it's more or less justified, but the reason is still unknown to him. he wanted to know. He didn't know why, but there was something about Wednesday that drew him in. He felt as if he had known her before. He needed to know why she seemed so familiar, yet somehow he didn't know her. Since they exchanged the first words.

Y/N got out of the car. then Weems began to speak.

"I will wait here Y/N. You can go and visit around the town, I think you will like it." she then looked at her watch. "I will give you about an hour, I think that it will be enough." She smiled at him. "Hopefully, you will enjoy this hour." with a simple nod, Y/N left Weems. And he went to explore the city. It only took him a moment to feel that he already liked this place. He couldn't explain it, but it had such a cool vibe. Whether in the rain or the sun. He knew this place would be nice anyway.

I've been walking around for about 10 minutes, and so far I like this place a lot, it looks like a town from horror movies, but it has a nice atmosphere. I felt a sudden dryness in my mouth, I didn't have any water with me, looking for the nearest store, a cafe appeared in my eyes.

I stood in front of the coffee shop and thought. It will probably be more expensive, but it's better than nothing. I've never drunk coffee, I wonder if it tastes better than an energy drink. I heard it's bitter. I don't like bitter things. I opened the door to the cafe, and I saw the interior, nothing special, decor like in many movies I've seen. I went to the counter, but no one was behind the counter, I saw the bell and I started clicking on it.

*Ding*

typical sound, it wasn't long before a boy about my age approached the counter, a slight annoyance was evident on his face. I don't think he liked that I clicked it a dozen times.