46

"I Heard my doorbell for the 9th time and finally I decided to check the person standing outside, although my body was not holding any energy to even stand properly and that's why I was lying on the place where I slept late night, on my washroom!..I am Just trying hard to forget what rishabh tried to do but still I ended up thinking more about it,I....!!

God !! Who the person is ?
I shouted and finally stood up

"Wait radhika,what if it's rishabh"? My not so active mind suggested me and I decided to check,

"Advik"
What he is doing here? I looked at the clock and it's 1pm ! What the hell he is doing here ? not thinking anything I quickly opened door..

"Radhika"!!! He almost whispered my name as I opened and I can bet that there was definitely small smile on my lips when he whispered my name..

"What are you doing here "? .

"Are you stupid or what "? Do you even know that how tense I was ? How many times I called you on your landline number?? "Where were you radhika"?

He pulled so many questions in single line,

"Because I didn't want to come to the office today so that's why I didn't pick your call when I heard my landline was ringing "

I told him honestly,very honestly

He didn't said anything but looked at me as If I just told him something which he wasn't expecting

"I called you so that I can ask you that how are you? Yesterday I asked my bodyguards to stand here outside the building so that rishabh can not come to you , I my self came here in the morning to check on you but you didn't opened your door! I was about to break this doors of yours but then I wasn't ready to pull out another reason for our fight so I thought to go back , thinking that I am worthy enough of receiving one call from you radhika I waited but then I that what if you are not well or something and then I decided to come back ",
But I guess I just forget that what you think about me, I am not that dumb how would have asked you to come to the office already knowing your condition.

I was standing numb after hearing him ,for a nanosecond my heart flattered thinking that if he feels same for me ,like the way I do ? Yess I do feel something for this man standing infront me ..but I don't have courage to name that feeling.

"I am sorry actually"..

"You really don't need to"!

"Wait are you that same advik singhania or not "? I mean that old version of you would have loved to hear sorry that to from my mouth and you are telling me that it's ok I don't need to ! What's happening Mr singhania"? I said and smirked at my own statement,

"You look tired ! And I know you are "
Advik said as he looked away

"All because of yesterday" she told him ,her playfull tone changing into the sad one ,

I looked at her ! And those eyes of her told me that how badly she was holding her tears which she don't deserve to.. everything happened because of me , he took my revenue on her and I'll make sure that he regreats his every single touch on her,

"Yesterday is already gone you need to look forward for today" advik told

"And what about those marks given by yesterday advik "?

"Don't worry they will take their own time to heal,each and every wound is suppose to get heal but the difference is that ..they take their own time ! "

"You actually don't know what I am going through"..

"If I wouldn't then I would have simply asked you to come office today ,rather then coming here standing infront of your door and waiting for you to come so that can about how you are feeling, getting my phone call ignored from you still I am standing here".

"Thanku" you can leave..!! She told and turned around to close door

"You are coming with me radhika"!

"Where"???

"Hospital", Have a look at your marks they are getting worse!

"There's no need of that I can manage"

"No more discussions,get ready and come with me ".

"Ohk fine ! Give me 10 minutes to get ready ".

He nodded

"You can come inside" she told and left .

I entered inside her apartment as soon she left to get ready, smile appeared on my face as I saw her photo on wall ! But that thing which caught my eyes was the cup of tea she was holding and the way her eyes were shining looked too good to describe in words ,I looked at the another one and here she was being her self!.that is simple..I think this was randomly clicked but she did like it !
She isn't mess like me, I confessed to myself as I took my seat on sofa..
I saw something lying over there on table and out of curiosity I picked up ,
"Seems like letter or something" ! I told my self and looked into that page but the heading itself stopped me,and it was ......"HIM"
him ?! Do she someone in her life or what,
Fuck privacy I need to read this out ..

Him !

Why he feels everything?
When he is nothing !
Why me eyes gets stuck to him , when everytime I try to look away ? Why do he makes me feels like I am his when in reality I am not !
Why he makes me go weak in front of him and everyone thinks I am stronger than before,
What exactly he is doing to me and why ?

"Smile appeared on my lips as I read..I Just looked at her photo which was there on wall and asked..

"What if he asks you this same question ms Singh !...what exactly you are doing to him ?
I asked looking at her photo and looked down as I found one more paper laying on the floor and without thinking twice I picked that up".

Feelings..

It's raining again and that urge of getting wet with him while confessing my feelings!! My feelings..they are definitely overlapping those boundaries which I have prepared! These boundaries are breaking down with every drop of rain, unfortunately I can't do anything..I mean I just can't stop this rain just like the way I can't stop my feelings!! But then the question arises that what's the need of stoping both of them when they both are making me feel good about things which maybe don't exist .This combination of rain and him is making me is making me smile on something which I am not aware of , actually right know if there's something that holds the capacity of streching my lips into smile..is him and rain ! So it means that if somehow I managed to stop this rain then that dryness will haunt me..if somehow I managed to stop my feelings for him then that feeling of being coward will haunt me forever..so I have decided to keep that urge alive just like that smell of rain .

"smile didn't left my lips after I read this one ..this was beautiful just like one of her smile ,..

"You don't care about anyone's privacy do you "?
I Heard her voice and looked at her direction.

"I am sorry.. actually "before I could say anything more she took that paper away ".

"Actually there's no problem"

"Just now your expressions told different story what happened now "? I asked her in confusion

"Its deep you know..not everyone gets it ".

"So you really include me in that everyone"?..told you that I different

"Maybe I do "..

She told and we both looked at each other...

"Shall we go or there's something left to read"? She asked

Cruel..! I said and walked out

"Look how is saying"
She shouted back and I knew this coming