Important AN

Hi all! I want to express my gratitude to everyone who has read this piece. I appreciate it immensely and am delighted that people are enjoying the story. However, I am dissatisfied with the writing quality of this fic. I believe my writing is sloppy, and the plot is messy. After much contemplation, I have decided to edit this fic. Unfortunately, I am struggling to find the motivation to start the editing process.

It may take me weeks or even months to finish editing. I may temporarily take down chapters during this process, but don't worry, they will go back up once I complete my editing.

I appreciate any feedback, including suggestions to enhance my writing. Any comments, except negative ones, bring me joy. Thank you all for reading.

...

If you want to stay up-to-date on my increased activity and access more of my writing, keep reading.

Although I've been considering offering writing commissions, I'm currently not in a position to do so. Most of my writing remains private in my documents, but I'm slowly sharing my work on my Tumblr page.

Requests are open, so feel free to ask me to write something for you on there.

here's the link to my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/marsnovaa