‎‧₊˚✧ Chapter Six ✧˚₊‧

I murmured, "Kitty..." Looking up at the tall, faceless creature through my eyelashes. It was difficult to tell if he was looking back at me because he lacked a face. I asked, "Do you know any way to escape this place?" I released my grip on his arm. However, Kitty neither moved a muscle nor answered my question.

After waiting for a minute without any response, I walked away feeling defeated. I settled in the familiar queen-sized bed and nestled among the fluffy pillows. Boredom is one of the worst emotions, it consumed me inside.

Being confined to a pink house is not ideal as the color quickly became monotonous and tiring. I was amazed by my ability to remain composed, considering I am listed as a missing person. It is natural for anyone to feel mentally unstable in such an environment. I assumed my friends would be frantic as well. Lying on my back, placing my forearm on my forehead, I questioned why Kitty didn't respond to my inquiry. Would he fabricate a story or attempt to retain me here until my eventual demise? I hoped this wasn't the case since I was beginning to trust him. I had faith that he would not act in such a manner given that I had recently gained confidence in him.

My only desire was to return to my modest dwelling, converse with my acquaintances, and pay a visit to my parents. I dreaded the thought of a gradual mental deterioration in such an environment, and the only entity whom I could converse with was non-human.

"There is a way out."

I abruptly sat up upon hearing Kitty's voice; he was standing in the dimly lit corner of the bedroom. His appearance was now more intimidating and frightening in this position.

"What? Then show me!" I acted quickly, taking hold of Kitty's arm and pulling him into the living room. I waited for him to indicate the location of the exit. However, he did not move, which left me feeling very confused. I turned and gazed at his featureless face, with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Well? Are you going to show me or not?"

"I can't." He replied simply, causing me to step back and gaze at him, with anger clearly visible on my face.

"The hell do you mean you can't?!" I shout, clenching my fists. I have been trapped in this place for an extended period. If he knew an escape route, he would have informed me. I gaze at him while we both remain motionless and silent. After what seemed like an eternity, he passed me and disappeared into the shadows. I am bewildered!

I sighed, considering that he might need some time to figure it out. I sank into the comfortable couch, crossing one leg over the other. I waited for hours for him to come back, but there was no sign of him. I couldn't help but think back to my previous question about the exit. I wondered why he couldn't just show me the way out. Eventually, I passed the time sitting there waiting for him.

I got up and walked quietly back to the bedroom, then closed the door carefully. I stood in the center of the room, observing and noting every detail of the arrangement of objects. There was nothing else to do.

Eventually, I became bored and lay down in bed. I turned to my side, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

--
A/N

omg! Hello, I am alive. I had some of this chapter typed out a long time ago but stopped due to things coming up. I will not disappear again I promise!

I will be working on this, expect more chapters. and expect other fics coming out!

feel free to personally reach out to me on Discord if you'd like, since I do spend a lot of my time on there.