I know everything

Yn woke up feeling her head heavy like someone banged her head on the wall. She looked around with sleepy eyes , she started remembering the last moment she had with taehyung.

She touched her neck area all of a sudden to see if she was fine or not and she felt nothing.

She got up and her legs hurt, somehow she walked towards the mirror and looked at herself. She was looking fine and her clothes were changed too.

As she was scanning herself, she heard the door knob unlocked. She looked there and found

Taehyung : You wake up princess

He said while smiling, she was just staring at him.
He started coming close to her , she was gulping down but not moving.

He patted her head before caressing her cheeks. She closed her eyes feeling his soft touch.

Taehyung : I was worried, you were sleeping for so long.

Yn : huh?

Taehyung : hmm

He peck her lips before saying.

Taehyung : you were sleeping for 4 days.

She widened her eyes and nothing came out of her mouth to speak, she was utterly shocked.
He chuckled.

Taehyung : must be a tiring day, right?

She didn't reply. He just stare at her.
After being silent for minutes yn finally spoke because taehyung was just staring at her and she was feeling the awkwardness and creeping out.

Yn : why didn't you shave?

She bite her lips feeling dumb for asking the question. He move closer and rub his nose on her cheeks.

Taehyung : um i was going to shave but you woke up, so i just come to see you.

Yn : huh? How did you know that I woke up?

He just gives her a smile, She can feel the creepy vibe from him.

Taehyung : are you hungry?

She shooked her head even tho she is hungry asf.

Taehyung : do you know I've a power.

He said while rubbing her thumb.
She looked at him with her big doe eyes.

Taehyung : i can sense when you lie.

She looked somewhere because she don't want him to think that she is scared.

Yn : um, i w-wasn't lying.

Taehyung : I'll tell the maids to cook, you just go downstairs. I'll be back after shaving.

Yn : No, i mean n-no need to tell them to cook, I'll cook.

He smiles.

Taehyung : you don't know how to cook.