Him

Taehyung : I'm not normal

Y/n : huh?

He looked up, staring into her eyes. She was trying not to get scared of him and listen to him.

Taehyung : I wish I was never born.

Y/n : tae! Don't say like this.

Taehyung : My parents always make me feel I'm the best , my sister always encourages me to do good things.

Taehyung : But i don't know why i never felt good after doing something nice!

Taehyung : when i was in 7th grade i pushed an old woman from stairs idk why? But i felt so good.

Yn gulped down still staring at him with an amazed face.

Taehyung : While growing up i realised I'm a sadistic. My parents hired 3 psychiatrist for me but nothing works out , they said I've personality disorder huh!

Taehyung : i was in under treatment for 1 year. They thought I'm mentally stable now and send me home.

Taehyung ; After coming home everyone thinks I'm fine now. My parents shifted in abroad due to their work. My sister was studying abroad and i was here in Korea alone.

Taehyung : There was a girl who used to flirt with me and stalk me in college, she even proposed to me. I rejected her but she still stalks me everywhere. One day she came to my house at night

Taehyung : Her white tone thighs are visible and looking at her thighs i couldn't control myself and hit her head with a vase. She was on the ground laying while bleeding hard, i started cutting off her thighs.

Taehyung : i cutt it until her red flesh is showing. I was so satisfied then i dump her body in my basement.

Taehyung : after that day i started killing people and that felt so good.

Taehyung : after some months i started seeing dead people too. Even though i didn't believe in ghost shits but i can see them.

Taehyung ; If i tell this to someone people will think I'm hallucinating but I'm not.

Taehyung : After meeting with you everything is changed. I love you and you're the only person whom i can't hurt.

Taehyung : I want you to stay away from me but i want you to be with me forever.

Taehyung : I used to take drugs just to get rid of these thoughts of killing people but drugs are the worst.

Taehyung : I stopped taking them but i can't control the urge of killing people.

He was looking down. Yn felt sad for him , she sigh before going to say something when she heard him chuckling!

Taehyung : As i grow up i realised, people are shit and killing them isn't bad.

Taehyung: *chuckled* And they taste good too.

Yn grow her eyes wider and her heart started beating fast! Her palm started sweating.

Y/n : w-what?

Taehyung smile at her before leaning towards her lips.

Taehyung : I eat them too

She get scared and started breathing heavily.she started shooking her head , he was smirking at her.

Taehyung : i realise I'm a cannibal when i was 11. I ate my driver that time well even though he was fat but still he taste good

Taehyung : To be honest i really hate eating fat people because they contains so much cholesterol.

He said like it's so normal.
Sweat forms on her forehead and she feels like she is going to pass out.
She can't even utter a word properly.

She wiped the sweat from her neck and looked around.
It was all dark and taehyung eyes are still green.
She doesn't even dare to look at him and starts running.

While she was running downstairs to the main door. She heard him singing again while whistling.
She was scared asf. She almost started crying due to fear.
She thought she would help him but seeing his this side make her scared the shit Outta her.

Once she reached the main door, she tries to open the door but couldn't.
The door was locked.

Taehyung : need help?

He whispered into her ears. She flinched on her place before crying.
She started shooking her head while crying! It's feel like words are stuck in her mouth. She wanna speak something and yell but she can't.

Seeing her red nose , teary eyes make him soft. His eyes turned brown and he pulled her into a tight hug.
She was denying it but he wasn't leaving her.
She was scared of him. She let him hug her!
He take her in bridal style and put her on the couch.

He started cuddling with her on the couch, her face was dig in his neck. He started caressing her head. She was sobbing lightly.

Taehyung : shh don't cry! I love you. Hmm?

She was clutching on his shirt. He kissed her shoulder before cuddling with her.
For her it's feel like

"The person she is scared of is the only person who can comfort her"

•••