don't scared of me

NEXT MORNING ~

Yn opened her eyes with her puffy face. She sniffed before looking at tae who's still on top of her.
She gulped down when she realised what happened last night.
The man who's sleeping peacefully isn't the man who was dangerous last night, now he is so cute.

She was blankly staring at him. He woke up and found her staring at him. He chuckled before kissing her nose tip.

Taehyung ; morning

He said in a deep voice , she came back to senses and flinched in her place.
He started pecking her whole face.
He moaned in his deep voice.

Taehyung : Ah i love you so fucking much.

Her Lil hands were still clutching on his shirt. He get up from her and she started walking off to their bedroom.

He sigh looking at her figure.

***

Yn started walking downstairs

She walk inside the kitchen and tries to make the breakfast

She walk inside the kitchen and tries to make the breakfast. Ofcourse she can't cook.

She was trying to cook. She felt someone presence behind, she gulp down but didn't turn around.

She felt the presence coming closer to her. She screamed her lungs out with her closed eyes.

Taehyung : it's me, shhh!!!

She opened her eyes looked at taehyung who's standing while staring her soul

He laughed before hugging her from behind. She didn't rejected his touches.

Taehyung ; my baby is trying to cook huh?

He said being proud. He started kissing her shoulder
She was getting scared of him.

He went towards her neck and started giving open mouth kisses there.
She stopped her work, to be honest she loves his touches and kisses.

She was melting in his kisses but her overthinking isn't stopping.
She was thinking what if he eat her? She just wanna get out of this house.