Who are you?

Taehyung : Ynah if you can't stay here how will you stay with me in my world after our marriage?

Yn got confused and looked at him still scared.

Y/n : t-tae p-please stop

She said almost in a crying tone , he bent Lil and stared at her emotionlessly.

Taehyung : i don't joke around ynah.

Y/n : t-then then who are you?

Taehyung : I'm just a normal human ynah

Y/n : NO YOU'RE NOT. You're not normal for fuck sake

She shouted at him , he didn't blink his eyes.
She started crying while still looking at him.

Y/n : y-you're s-scaring me *sobbed* p-please let me g-go

She said while sobbing and wiping her own tears.
He pulled her closer and hugged her, she was crying on his chest. He was caressing her head.

Taehyung : I love you , don't be scared of me.

Taehyung : I'll never hurt you hmm.

She nodded her head a Lil , he ruffled her hair before pecking her head.

Taehyung : um baby? To lighten your mood shall we watch some movies?

She looked at him with her teary eyes and then nodded her head. He smiles a lil at her.

Taehyung held her hand and started walking towards their living room.
He sat down on the couch and yn sat beside him.
she was going to sit away from him when he pulled her and make her sit closer to him.
He can sense she is still afraid from him, he sigh and on the tv.

Taehyung : what you wanna watch?

Yn was sitting blank , staring at the floor.

Taehyung : yn?

She didn't reply again. He poke his tongue inside

Taehyung : YN

He yell , she flinched badly before looking at him in horror.

Y/n : W-what happened?

Taehyung : where are you lost?

She shook her head, he peck her forehead. She closed her eyes
He peck her lips

Taehyung : Do you wanna or not?

She nodded her head.

Taehyung : select by yourself

She nodded her head again.
She started searching movies to watch and finally after some minutes she choose a romantic movie.

He held her shoulder , she was watching silently more like blankly looking at the TV.

After some minutes of watching taehyung snuggle his head on her neck , she didn't Push him.
He started giving kisses her there she closed her eyes from the pleasure.

She slightly moaned he smirked. She pulled her head on the couch, he peck her cheeks.

Y/n : uhmm

Taehyung : you like it?

He asked with a smirk , she stared at him.
He chuckled before caressing her head while pecking her forehead.

Taehyung : sleepy huh?

She literally closed her eyes being sleepy. He smile at her and take her in his arm before walking towards their bedroom.

He lay her down on the bed , she move in sleep and fell asleep on his arms.

***

Yn opened her eyes in the afternoon and she looked around still sleepy.
She had a Lil pout on her face while scanning the room.

She got up and went into the washroom to freshen up. She opened the washroom door and screamed

Y/n : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She screamed loudly when she saw taehyung showering of course naked.

She gulped down, taehyung was coldly staring at her

She gulped down, taehyung was coldly staring at her. She was going to run when he spoke :-

Taehyung : stop

Her feet feel like they're glued there. She turned around looking on the floor.
He tilts his head

Taehyung : come here darling

She was looking down after a few minutes, she walked towards him still head down.

Taehyung : look at me

She looked up staring at him , his aura makes her weak and made her obey him every time.
He lean towards her face and peck her lips she closes her eyes. He started kissing her with closer eyes and she kissed back.
He pulled her closer so she could feel his bare skin.
He stopped and went towards her neck biting and sucking there.

He stopped and stare at her , she opened her eyes and stare back. He take off her shirt and throw it somewhere and started giving kisses on her cleavage.
She started moaning lightly, he squeezed her clothed bra and started opening her bra. again he throw it and started squeezing her boobs while kissing her hard.
He on the shower and slam her on the wall , she was moaning while closing her eyes when he started sucking her boobs while hardly squeezing the other.
His hand roam around her thighs and he started making circle on her pussy she felt shiver.
He stopped and spoke

Taehyung : are you ready to bear my children???

••••••••••••