20┃𝗢𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝘅𝘆

"BEEF!!"

"BEEF!!"

"VEGGIES!!"

"BEEF!!!!"

"VEGGIES!!!!!"

"B.E.E.F!!"

"V.E.G.G.I.E.S!!"

The two young hybrids were engaged in a fierce battle for a solid minute until you intervened, putting an end to their quarrel.

You scolded them firmly, "Enough! Both of you, please calm down."

Letting out a sigh, you continued, "We mustn't allow this disagreement to escalate any further."

Both hybrids attempted to voice their objections simultaneously, but you were resolute in your decision. "I have explicitly stated that we shall not partake in beef or vegetables, Tae and Bunny Boy. Do you both comprehend?.... We would buy fishes," The mention of "fishes" elicited a look of disgust on the faces of Tae and Bunny Boy, while the other two hybrids were overjoyed.

"Indeed! Tonight, we shall indulge in a delectable fish feast!" Hob exclaimed, embracing Yoon, who appeared disinterested but inwardly content.

Observing their excitement, a smile graced your lips as you noticed the two sulking hybrids in the corner. "Alright, you two fluffy sulking monsters, I'll buy beef and vegetables for you, on the condition that you promise not to engage in any further conflicts."

Both Tae and Bunny Boy perked up at the mention of their favourite foods. "I promise you, Yana!" The bunny boy declared, his satisfaction evident. Your gaze then shifted to Tae, who hesitated before uttering a soft, "I promise."

[Tae's POV]

I must express my disapproval of that bunny. How does he think of himself? He cannot possibly take away my dear Yana.

Undeniably, he possesses an undeniable charm, but I am confident that I am even more endearing than he is.

Why did Yana insist that I accompany him based on a foolish promise? I have reached my limit with this situation!

I turned away from everyone and embarked on an alternative path. As I continued on my way, I stumbled upon a stall that displayed clothing similar to the attire I was currently wearing. I found myself wandering aimlessly when suddenly, my gaze fell upon a young boy with vibrant orange hair.

Caused by Scientist On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara