12┃𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆

[Yoon's POV]

[Yoon's POV]

As I slowly regained consciousness, a comforting warmth enveloped my entire being. It spread from my face to my hands, and permeated every inch of my body. I could feel the softness and warmth against my face, causing a gentle smile to grace my lips.

Reluctant to awaken from this blissful state, I became aware of the person in my embrace, incessantly wriggling and disturbing my tranquility.

With a sheepish expression, I reluctantly opened my eyes, searching for the source of my buried face. It was then that I found myself gazing up into Yana's captivating brown eyes. She looked down at me, her voice as sweet as ever, and made an effort to free herself, politely requesting, "Let me go."

Realizing the compromising position I had unknowingly assumed, I quickly released my arms from around her waist and untangled my tail from her leg.

My face flushed with embarrassment as I distanced myself from her. Observing my discomfiture, Yana let out a sigh and reassured me, "It's okay, did you sleep well?" Her gaze met mine, filled with understanding and kindness.

My response came out in a stutter, much to my chagrin. "Y-yes," I managed to utter, berating myself internally for my lack of composure. Fuck! Why did I stutter?

"I too had a great sleep," Yana, with her disheveled morning hair, rosy cheeks, and slightly swollen lips, graced me with her most radiant smile. It was a sight that could only be described as breathtaking. Perhaps she had enjoyed a few extra moments of slumber, for she appeared even more beautiful than usual.

"I did not asked," I calmly stated before swiftly making my exit. My sole desire was to extricate myself from this situation as expeditiously as possible.

As I hurried away, I overheard her remark, "Ou ! He appears to be wired." It became evident that she harbored suspicions about my intentions... Good Yoon! Now she thinks I am weird! What a fool I am!

I proceeded directly through the hallway, my steps purposeful, until I reached the kitchen. There, I beheld Hob and Tae partaking in their morning meal.

Tae, upon noticing my presence, scowled and exclaimed, "You are truly wicked! You have usurped my rightful place!" His tail swished angrily, his ears perked up in agitation.

I turned my gaze towards Hob, who clarified, "He is referring to the spot beside Yana, which you occupied last night."

"I-I... I must apologize profusely. I was unaware of- yhaaaa!!" I stammered, my embarrassment mingling with frustration as I let out a groan.