18┃𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿

As you all reached home, the preferable thing you did was to endure the bunny into your room and tidy it up well. The bunny was snoozing so there was no issue or commotion with cleaning.

When the bunny was tidied up, his dull fur was now lustrous light orange fur. He smells like milk because of the shampoo you use. You snuggle your nose into his fur and melted by his softness.

"Ahme...ahme...Have you done?" Yoon's voice cuts into your sweet moment.

You place the bunny that was surrounded by a soft towel on the mattress. You shot your head to catch a glimpse of Yoon leaning on the door frame with his gaze on you.

"We have to talk about some shit!" He remarkably fusses about it.

"Yeah... perhaps we have to..." you said as you peeked at the bunny sleeping in harmony.

You both moved out of your room. Hob and Tae sitting on the couch. They look serious, honestly, you never saw any of them this serious in your enter life. You sat on the couch, only to come across a minute of silence.

"Yan! Do we have a new member now?!" Hob questioned with his cold face

You were too stunned to speak to this cold voice. You look down unable to figure out what you should rumble about.

"Yan...we-"

"Yes!! Yes!! I want to keep him as our new member. When I saw him in a pathetic condition, I acknowledge thst anyone with that soft, tiny body can't keep up with this cruel world. I want to keep him secure so I just want him to stay with us. I know you all must be so offended because I hadn't fussed about this to you all bu-"

"YAN! Yan, peace down... we just want to say it's ok..."

At this point, your eyes were keeping back a large drop of water that released as you heard those words from Hob. Your eyes went to Tae who was not so delighted then to Hob, they just nodded.