Chapter 5: Have A Holly Jolly Christ- Wait It's not Christmas Time?

Start from the beginning

Zero nods at this as he goes back to sitting next to El as she then realizes something else. But before she can say it Mike then turns to Dustin.

Mike: Dustin. what did you get?

Dustin: Well, alright.

Dustin dumps his bag which is full of snacks. Which grabs the attention of Zero which in turn grabs Els attention.

Dustin: We got Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Peter, Smarties, Pringle, Nilla wafers, an apple, a banana and Trail mix.

As Dustin kept naming the snacks he had brought Zero was staring at them more and more intensely as he started drooling a little bit. Eleven noticed this and giggled seeing him get excited over some snacks.

Lucas: Seriously?

Zero:

Dustin: What? We need energy for our travel and our stamina, besides why do you have weapons when we have Zero and El.

Lucas: In case they strain themselves from using their powers.

Dustin: And this can help refuel them.

Zero & El: We just need to wait awhile actually and eating food doesn't really do much in that regard.

The boys look at the two shocked with the information they just obtained about their powers. 

Eleven: By the way guys I did realize something earlier.

Mike: What?

Eleven: If Will is in this place that Zero saw him in with the Demogorgon the "Upside down" and he could only see through his powers then maybe I could use my powers to help find a way to communicate with Will.

Lucas: That is a good idea but wait, we might need you to use your powers if we are in danger and we don't want you to be too tired from trying to contact Will. We can just have Zero do it.

Zero: I think we should let El take care of that mission instead of me.

Mike, Lucas, Dustin, & El: Why?

Zero: While I do in fact have mind powers just like El, they are very weak and to be honest I have been trying to communicate to Will ever since I first touched Mikes Supercom, and I could just barely keep a connection with him. Plus using those powers can be very draining due to how weak they are compared to my elemental abilities. So, I'm much more suited for fighting off enemies in said "dangerous situation" you mentioned Lucas.

The group hears this and while they were processing this information, Dustin being the brains of the group decided to test something.

Dustin: Let me see something.

The group then looks over at Dustin as he grabs a Millennium Falcon and walks over to Zero.

Dustin: Can you make this fly with your mind powers?

Dustin drops the toy as Zero catches it with his mind and he smiles.

Zero: Yeah, this is easy but using it too much or pushing past my limits puts me at a lot more risk of being drained than with my elemental powers.

Dustin smiles at this as he understands and puts the Millenium Falcon back. 

Karen: Kids, time for school. 

Dustin and Lucas scurry to their bags and hastily pushes their things in and heads up the stairs with Mike following as Eleven stays behind and turns to you.