thirty one

Sunday 9th October: Japanese Grand Prix
________________________________
@TMZ

liked by 87,563,827 people TMZ: Olivia Ricciardo seen out in public for the first time since her divorce and his arrest in an unusual outfit for the girl who usually dresses much more elegantly? She's been spotted by fans at the formula one Grand ...

TMZ: Olivia Ricciardo seen out in public for the first time since her divorce and his arrest in an unusual outfit for the girl who usually dresses much more elegantly? She's been spotted by fans at the formula one Grand Prix today in Japan and we wonder if she's there with max who was seen at Adam Laurent's arrest. Are they together? Is that why they divorced?

comments:

username: SLUT

user.name: ew prefer her old clothing style

random37: can't believe she would cheat on Adam like that!!!
________________________________

"You know I'm here to see a win today right?" I told him, sitting crossed legged on one of the chairs in his drivers room.

"From me or Danny?" Max asked pulling his helmet on over his head, we were both very glad that Sergio won the last Grand Prix weekend which meant that max was still currently leading the championship even though he didn't compete in the last one.

I shrugged, "Either, I can't be too picky can I?"

He nodded to that, pulling his gloves on, all the last minute preparations starting "You can't hide in here all day either," he tells me "He's in jail Olivia, nothings going to happen."

"A lot can happen in the duration of a race, and the paparazzi are on me like flies! Have you seen all the photos they got of me!" I exclaimed, pulling my phone up to show him the latest articles.

As of lately I've been a hot topic in the press, when they got news of an arrest in the house most people assumed it was me! And then finding out I had filed for divorce and moved out of the house two weeks into marriage, five years into a relationship. It made headlines.

He nodded slowly, "Yeah, that can't be easy." And it wasn't, I'd been staying in the Australia hotel for weeks and then with Max in Monaco and people had found the building and are congregating in the lobby waiting to ask me questions.

The landlord wants me out as soon as possible, the fans, the haters and the paparazzi are all constantly shouting for me and many neighbours had put in noise complaints and blaming it on me, which sadly for me is fair enough, "Well, you better go out try your best okay? Good luck max. Show them what your capable of." I told him as we walked out of the drivers room and into the main garage where he climbed into his car.

"Olivia, nice to see you." Sergio said as he hopped into his car too, adjusting the steering wheel as he pulled his gloves on, "Good day." I told him in response, praying he didn't ask follow up questions.

"Max considering last race, which you weren't at. You better do us proud today." Christian told him, walking up to the car and lowering his head to talk to his drivers (his children basically.)