twenty eight

________________________________
@TMZ

liked by 234,569,233 peopleTMZ: Horror strikes for newly wed couple, Adam & Olivia Laurent as police are called to their house in Perth this evening

TMZ: Horror strikes for newly wed couple, Adam & Olivia Laurent as police are called to their house in Perth this evening. The call came from a couple next door to the house, yet we still don't know what occurred yet. The TMZ team are wishing our best, we will update you when we have more information.

comments:

username48: oh my god what if they've been robbed??

random2: my cousin says there was an ambulance!

mclaren: 🫢
________________________________
September 19th:

"Max! Why aren't you here yet? You have to do free practice!" Christian yelled at him on the phone, "People saw you at the airport in Monaco max, your a day late."

Max rolled his eyes, "I know I know."

"Well you clearly don't? Are you trying to kill me max? You have a championship to win for gods sake, there's not much in it between you and Leclerc max.." he sighed, max could tell he was distressed and well, disappointed.

Max nodded, his hands full as he rushed around, "I understand that, but I can't make it this weekend, get a backup driver in."

"What? Your not sick are you? We have doctors max, you've driven ill before! We can't get a reserve in for you this late notice." Christian explained, cussing at the engineers in the paddock.

"Then don't that's fine, I'll be back for the next Grand Prix." Max replied as if it was that simple, he had other priorities right now that somehow led him to Australia rather than Singapore.

"Jesus Christ mate, you need to sort this out if you want to be back next season." Christian threatened, but max was his golden boy and they both knew that. He was red bulls redemption, besides his contract was signed until 2026.

"I'm sorry, I really am." Max said, but it was emotionless, he didn't really care about the race. He had enough confidence in his ability that even if he didn't have a reserve to get him any points he would still beat Charles at the end of the season.

He already has a championship under the belt

"Yeah tell the team that," Christian groaned "Get better soon liar. Ask Olivia if she's okay from me, yeah?"

"How did you-

Christian sighed once more, this boy was becoming a headache, "Make me feel better about this and pretend you are sick alright? I won't tell. But I swear to god if you don't win every race for the rest of the season max. This isn't happening again."

"It won't." It might.

——————-

As predicted, Adam got away with a 'warning' from the officers who remembered he was in Forbes magazine many years ago as the worlds youngest billionaire. Typical.