fourteen

________________________________
@oliviaricci

Liked by 12,890,345 people oliviaricci: spain is beautiful 🤍✨

oliviaricci: spain is beautiful 🤍✨

comments:

username92: the queen is back

heidibeger: ur beautiful

adamlaurent: 😍
________________________________
June 6th Spanish Grand Prix:

When max saw her his heart rate rapidly increased and his palms began to sweat, what was Olivia Ricciardo doing wandering between the paddocks. It's the last race before the summer break and max can't afford to mess it up.

He's in a tight competition this year between Charles Leclerc and Sergio Perez, and since Olivia left to wherever she went his racing ability has been devastating, her absence took a toll on him and his racing. But she was back now.

Would everything finally go back to normal? He missed not hearing her stupid music at night from the apartment below. He missed swinging by to play on the simulator with her. He missed getting takeout and watching movies with her. He missed her, so, so incredibly much and it took a lot to admit that to himself.

So that's why he couldn't help but speak to her again, "Olivia?" He called out, stepping out of the red bull paddock slightly so that she could see him.

She looked up from her phone, smiling gently and waving to him as he approached her, "You ready?" He asked, deciding to put himself out there.

"Ready for what?"

"For me to ask you to dinner yet." Her pulse tripped all over itself. Got up. Tripped again.

She was evidently blushing, "Did you think you needed to beat up my boyfriend first to convince me?"

"No, I uh..." he tossed his cap down and shoved his hands into his pockets "I needed something to keep my busy while I built up the nerve to ask."

I started, "Max I-

"Please, listen for a minute," he paused "You are in my blood." He told her, I look away so he won't see my eyes that are now filling with tears.

He continued regardless, "You're in my blood, in my veins and in my fucking soul. You're in my heart and in my fingertips and on my fucking lips like a prayer. You're fucking everywhere Olivia Ricciardo, I think you might always be."

My heart is pounding loud enough to be heard across the paddocks, "Max I feel-

"Olivia!," the pair heard, "Darling what are you doing over here?"

Max's eyes went wide, the confusion was sprawled across his face as he saw Adam wandering closer, he crossed his arms over his chest in an attempt to look somewhat threatening, "I always wanted what I shouldn't have." He muttered.