Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105

Mulai dari awal

With a light pat on Luo Yingbai, he opened his hand on his collar, and he said with a smile, "It's just a joke, and I didn't really die. What's the matter with you, Xianning, are you still doubting?" Me? You have kissed me and slept with me, you regard me as more important than your life, and even you can’t tell who I am, so there is no need for me to live in this world? "

Xia Xianning took two steps back: "You, what on earth are you——"

Luo Yingbai patted his neckline with his hand, and the folds on the clothes that Xia Xianning had squeezed just now were as smooth as ever. His voice was bewitching, and he looked directly into Xia Xianning's eyes: "Think about it carefully, if you died just now, The person in front of you is the real Luo Yingbai, will his skill be so bad? Will he be killed by me? I am Luo Yingbai, the one you love, don’t despair, don’t be afraid, I don’t Death, isn’t this a good life?”

He stretched out his index finger and flicked Xia Xianning in front of his eyes: "Huh? Why don't you dare to look at me anymore. Junior brother, look at me, I am clearly standing here properly."

Which one is fantasy and which one is reality? Is there really a clear boundary between the two? In fact, sometimes, living in fantasy is far happier than reality.

The more people who have experienced despair, the more afraid they will experience this feeling again. There are two indistinguishable information, one good and one bad, in front of them, and it is more natural to be willing to believe in the good one.

Xia Xianning's eyes flashed with confusion, and he said hesitantly: "You... nothing happened."

He said: "I see. Could it be that Ge Panming deliberately arranged this in order to make the two of us suspect each other?"

Luo Yingbai smiled and said, "Of course, just trust me. Come on, Xianning, give me some lamp oil."

Xia Xianning nodded obediently and touched her waist. Without taking out the lamp oil, the sword in her hand suddenly left its sheath and shot straight towards Luo Yingbai in front of her!

The distance between the two was extremely close, and Xia Xianning's speed was unimaginably fast. Luo Yingbai hurriedly turned sideways, but at the same time, a flower of blood had already bloomed on his right arm.

His expression hardened, he did not retreat to resist, and allowed the blood to flow freely. At the same time, he slapped Xia Xianning with his backhand, hitting her in the chest.

As a result, after a loud "boom", there was no shadow of Xia Xianning on the spot, only a few fragments of the spell fell to the ground.

The murderous aura suddenly surged behind him!

Before he could turn around in time, he raised his hand and brought his fingers together, just in time to catch the sword blade thrust from behind between his fingers. A thick blackness spread from the point of contact between his fingers and the sword.

The demonic energy in his hand will corrode the sword!

Xia Xianning retracted his hand and withdrew his sword. Seeing that the other party also took a few steps back, he did not continue to pursue him and said coldly: "Ge Panming, change back to your original self and don't talk to me in front of his face."

The headless corpse in the distance also turned into a piece of wood at the same time. Ge Panming smiled and said: "The magic barrier, the illusory array and my enchantment can't blind you, Xia Xianning, it's pretty good."