Chapter 147

Luo Yingbai picked up a few Bodhi seeds in the grass and twisted them in his hands. He did not express any opinions on this, but said softly: "Xianning, I have a very strange feeling recently."

Xia Xianning said, "What?"

Luo Yingbai closed his eyes and said slowly: "I can feel many things that I couldn't detect before. Now that I close my eyes, there is darkness in front of me, and there is the whistling of wind in my ears. In addition, the whole world All disappeared. However, when I tentatively let go of my spiritual consciousness, it seemed that I could outline a world without relying on my five senses..."

"Flowers die when they are not seen", because the senses have a certain range, it will limit people's exploration and cognition of the world, and if it breaks through the infinite extension of time and space, then everything in the world will be under control. It can be called "god".

Luo Yingbai was feeling this way at this time. He closed his eyes, and the world only stopped in front of him. He let go of his consciousness, and his whole person seemed to be in the chaos and emptiness of the beginning.

Xia Xianning had already understood at this time, and the divine power hidden in Luo Yingbai's body had also recovered a little. Saiyuan Mountain was a geomantic treasure land with abundant spiritual energy, which further helped him make progress.

He could never remember what the two of them had experienced in their previous lives, why they came to the human world, and why Luo Yingbai died and was reborn. These lost parts must contain the key to their ability to gain life.

But Xia Xianning has a feeling that his memory of the past and the recovery of his own divine power are faster than Luo Yingbai's. Every time he recalls it, he is active, while Luo Yingbai completely needs passive stimulation from the external environment. .

Rarely did Luo Yingbai realize at this moment, Xia Xianning took a few steps back to avoid disturbing him.

He whispered: "What you see in front of you is not pure darkness. If you look carefully, your consciousness is inside it. It is slowly strengthening and expanding. You can see more..."

Luo Yingbai followed his words and focused silently.

Yes, his consciousness was like a ray of light, first a ray of light, then slowly expanding, merging with the entire mountain, the entire land, and the entire world.

The deep and shallow darkness, the movement of the moon and stars, the rush of water, the trembling of petals... all the subtle information is not on the tip of the tongue, not in the ears, not in front of the eyes, not in the tip of the nose, but it has been absorbed in the bottom of my heart.

The swords met and the words met, the signal representing turmoil and unrest came from the wind, becoming increasingly clear.

The infinite consciousness returned to his own body. Luo Yingbai suddenly opened his eyes. Xia Xianning stood in front of him, looking at him with concern. Seeing that Luo Yingbai was safe and sound, he was obviously relieved. tone.

Luo Yingbai didn't care about other things, and grabbed Xia Xianning's arm: "Xianning, I found those who attacked!"

They are currently unable to know the identities of those who broke into the Chang sect, but both Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai suspect that there is a traitor in the sect - not only was the mountain protection circle destroyed by external forces when they entered the mountain, but also because The attackers that Luo Yingbai sensed were divided into two teams. One team was confronting the disciples outside the Changluo training ground, and the other team was quietly going up the mountain from behind.