Chapter 94 - 95

Chapter 94 Yuqing Demon Eliminator

Luo Yingbai whispered: "Are they thicker-skinned than me?"

Xia Xianning said: "That can't catch up, don't be too modest." "

Luo Yingbai: "...Tsk! You are a person who can hold onto other people's hands one moment and not let go, and the other moment you are sarcastic. You are really moody."

Xia Xianning smiled and said nothing.

The four bearers who stopped in front of Lu Lu were all waiting next to the sedan. Lu Lu was obviously lying there motionless, but the curtain of the sedan rolled up automatically, as if it had been opened by some transparent person. After a while, it shook and fell down again. .

Seeing this scene, Luo Yingbai stopped joking with Xia Xianning. He touched his eyebrows with his fingers, opened his eyes and looked again, but still saw nothing.

The two exchanged a look, both a little puzzled.

According to Lu Lu, they originally judged that this situation should be a case of soul separation, and the two of them only needed to investigate who did it, but now it seems that they have gone astray - if Lu Lu's soul was really taken away. Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai couldn't see it. There was clearly nothing in the sedan.

Luo Yingbai looked solemn: "I have a guess."

Xia Xianning: "?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Do you think that these people who welcome the bride are actually...actors?"

Otherwise, how could you act so seriously when you have nothing to do?

Xia Xianning: "...Ask me what to do, can't you tell if it's your kind?"

Luo Yingbai smiled.

Xia Xianning took out a talisman and quickly tore it up a few times with skill and deftness. He tore the talisman into a palm-sized paper figure. He bit his finger, poked the paper figure between the eyebrows with blood, and whispered in a low voice. : "I open Linghui, and my thoughts will come true."

The team seemed to have received the bride as they wished. They lifted the sedan and turned back together, and were about to leave in a fuss. However, for the first time in so many days, their way to leave was blocked by someone.

The music suddenly stopped, and everyone's face showed obvious irritability. It was the thin man who asked: "Who is coming, and why are they blocking the road?"

This person was the one talking and guiding the way from beginning to end. Luo Yingbai paid close attention. Among the many people in white clothes dressed like zombies, his appearance was almost normal to abnormal. Wearing ordinary half-sleeves and shorts, holding a stick like a mourning stick in his hand, he was skinny and unattractive.

But this person should be the core of the team, he is guiding the actions of all others.

After receiving his order and being released, the paper spirit made by Xia Xianning's talisman immediately grew to the height of a person. It stood in front of the group with its back on its back. When it heard the other party shouting, it slowly turned around.

At that moment, a golden light suddenly descended from the sky, auspicious clouds rose from the ground, and all the burial utensils in the hands of everyone in the team fell to the ground. A dignified and solemn face appeared in the light, wearing a yellow dragon He was wearing a robe and holding large mahogany arrows in both hands. In an instant, even the air around him became three points colder.

The skinny man was taken aback, and blurted out: "The king of the Beitai Jinxuan Cave, Weiyu Qingxiaomo?"

He knows the goods. Zhi Ling opened his mouth coldly, and the way he spoke was 50% similar to Xia Xianning: "You disturb the yang world and steal the soul of the living, but you don't know that the separation of yin and yang is a different way, how to form a marriage? You should kill!"