Chapter 26 - 27

Chapter 26 Male Favorite

When he smiled, Luo Yingbai immediately forgot about being slapped in the face by Xia Xianning just now, and said with a sigh of relief: "Ah, just smile."

Xia Xianning was startled and realized that Luo Yingbai had just tried all his efforts to make himself feel better. He stopped being stingy and smiled at the other person again and asked, "Are you satisfied now?"

Luo Yingbai stretched his face, and made Xia Xianning's smile bigger: "That's it, you're younger than me, why pretend to be deep."

He held up the flower branch and moved his face closer: "Why don't you do it again? You'll be much happier if you smile."

Xia Xianning raised his hand, Luo Yingbai closed his eyes, but that hand lightly patted his face, then pinched it again.

Before Xia Xianning had time to say anything, both of them heard hurried footsteps. They stood up at the same time and looked in that direction.

It looks familiar... Oh, I remembered, it seems to be the very funny director who cursed just now.

Director Xiao strode up to Luo Yingbai with an excited face, before he could say anything, he raised his hand to touch his face, but before his fingertips could touch Luo Yingbai, Xia Xianning tore Luo Yingbai away.

He doesn't think that anyone can come over and touch it, right? There was faint displeasure in Xia Xianning's eyes: "Director Xiao?"

Director Xiao came back to his senses and apologized repeatedly.

He had always failed in the filming just now and felt disturbed. After announcing the break, he went out to smoke a cigarette to calm down. He saw Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning not far away and was stunned.

This, this is the image of an excellent male pet in his mind!

Look at that young man, not to mention his delicate appearance, his every word and deed, every action, is so in line with his wishes. At first glance, his smile when facing the other person seems to be flattering. If you look carefully, you can feel his real concern in his eyes. His movements are deliberately exaggerated and look a bit girly, but the corners of his eyebrows are full of amorous feelings, and there is a girlishness in his eyes. Handsome, and not at all different from the graceful and weak woman.

Director Xiao said sincerely, "I'm sorry, I was rude just now."

The words were addressed to Xia Xianning, but his eyes were on Luo Yingbai. He asked earnestly, "Young man, do you want to be a big star?"

Luo Yingbai turned around from behind Xia Xianning: "Of course I want to!"

Director Xiao didn't expect him to be so happy. They hit it off immediately and said excitedly: "That's great! I have a role here. Your temperament is very suitable. I just fell in love with you at a glance. You try it out and do this after you're done." It’s a matter of becoming famous overnight!”

Seeing that Luo Yingbai was also a little bit happy, Xia Xianning interrupted him: "What do you want him to do?"

Director Xiao: "Ah, Director Xia, the two of you should have seen it just now, it's that male favorite."